• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This is getting ugly fast... Gestapo is already out harassing people.
    [video=youtube;GnHC1FBEEN4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnHC1FBEEN4[/video]

Someone did some scouting of the situation in Richmond and released this video. https://www.facebook.com/ac.lytle.9/videos/192537481897624/
    Should put the fear of god in you as for what these feds have planned.

Waiting for this to happen.
    [video=youtube;vdH-C_obIZc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdH-C_obIZc[/video]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    A warning from VA State Senator Amanda Chase.

app-facebook

Senator Amanda Chase
    on Friday

Sadly, I am posting this, knowing that the Governor of Virginia has declared a State of Emergency in our state.
    I want you to be aware of how we are being set up.
    Does the Patriot Act ring a bell?
    Does the National Defense Authorization Act ring a bell?
    If people show up wearing any kind of uniform, patch or other symbol on their clothing signifying they belong to a militia and something goes wrong, you could/will be held as a domestic terrorist.
    If anyone steps out of line, all it takes is one person, it may even be a government plant....if that plant does anything to disrupt the rally, you could/will be arrested as a domestic terrorist.
    The Governor, using the media has already set the stage for this to happen.
    He has already laid the groundwork to make the entire movement look like insurrection.

It will be used to put the rest of the nation on notice of what will happen to you, if you resist.
    They have used the Southern Poverty Law Center over the last 15 years to lay the groundwork.
    They have labeled us as potential domestic terrorist for a long time now.
    Anyone who has ever related to the 3%er's, a militia, or just belonged to any Patriot group...the groundwork has been laid to brand you as a domestic terrorist.
    They have gone out of their way since the Obama years to insure they had us labeled, but it didn't start with Obama. It started with the Patriot Act under the Bush administration.
    We are being played by a well oiled machine, these things have been in the works for many years.
    They are kicking things into high gear. Military veterans were/are even listed as potential domestic terrorist.
    We were told not once, but several times by the current President, “It's Not Me they are after, It's You, The American People.“
    Their actions over the last three years have shown you he was right, they are coming after us full speed ahead and they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.
    Sic semper tyrannis, keep your head on a swivel and know what's going on around you at all times, at Lobby Day 1/20/20.
    Everyone be safe out there....Thus always to tyrants.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm sure it will be non-stop coverage on all the networks.

I think I need to make another run to the store to buy more popcorn. I hope they're not out when I get there...
    You’ll get more honest coverage of what’s really happening by watching several livestreams on YouTube or Facebutt.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If you believe in that sort of thing, I implore everyone in here to get down on your knees and pray tonight that everything stays cool tomorrow. I've gotta run by my church tomorrow AM on the way to work to grab something I left behind this AM, so I'm going to also spend a few extra minutes at the altar repeating that prayer.

I really don't want my kids and grandkids to have to teach their kids about January 20, 2020 in the same vein that we teach ours about April 19, 1775. (and Selma/montgomery marches, and the Tulsa Race riot, etc)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Virginia Delegate Mark Levine appears to be an Eric Swalwell wannabe:

UQ0PI49.png

don’t nuke me bro!

Top Bottom