• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustinG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    House Democrats are rolling the dice Tuesday after returning from a recess that had barely begun to pass a $26 billion teacher jobs bill -- at a time when calls for fiscal restraint are dominating the campaign landscape...

"It amounts at this point in time to asking the citizens of responsible states like ours to subsidize those places who have been more reckless," Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels told "Fox News Sunday." "It's probably not going to help the economy."

He described the continuing stream of state aid as a form of "trickle-down government" that is not spurring private job growth.

Is Mitch Daniel's beginning his 2012 campaign trail?

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    That's interesting. He appears to be in bigger news lately. I honestly don't have a problem with Mitch. He may not be as far right as many of us around here, but I think we could do MUUCH worse than him. He seems like a guy who would listen to recommendations coming from the left and right and in the end make the decision that is best. He's known to be good at economics and budgets from my experience which isn't extremely common for someone in the GOP. I think he would do a good job.

I'm interested to see how other people view him. I'm sure there are some haters, but I wonder what the reasons are...perhaps I'm naive?

Top Bottom