• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    They're starting with the Glock sights. My XD sights are still another 2 months out, according to the company president.

I absolutely refuse to recommend these sights to anyone at this point. In fact, I will do my best to steer people away from them. The company is not competent to ship in a timely manner and as far as I'm concerned, my $100 is gone, wasted on vaporware. I do not believe these sights exist, nor do I believe they ever will. I've been hearing this same rhetoric from SureSight since last April, and every time it's "just a little longer".

IF these sights ever actually hit my doorstep, I will re-evaluate my position, but after having waited close to a year for these (while they had my money the entire time), they had better be something special.

E-mail dated 1/22/09:
    We have just begun shipping non-tritium sights for Glock. We'll begin shipping the first tritium sights soon, likely by Monday. It will take us at least several weeks to get all caught up on our back orders, and we'll be shipping out orders in the order in which we received them. During that time, we should start the same process just described for XD and M&P sights. I don't yet have an accurate estimate, but I'm guessing 4-8 weeks. A lot depends on how fast the machine shop can get them to us, and how fast the tritium house can stuff tritium in them.
    Note that this is the typical response. They "just started process X on Monday and we'll be shipping starting the end of the week." This has been going on since at least June.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom