New shop and range in Avon coming in November.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Looks to be near AllenM and Diamond Collision. Convenient- if something breaks while shooting, just hop over to Allen for a repair and paint job!

Wolverine6G

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 2, 2012
    This is very close to Fort Liberty. Oh well Cannot wait for an indoor rifle range on the west side of town!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Very nice! Wonder if this is the same folks that were looking to open a range closer to SR267 a while back. If so, glad they finally found a place!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Looks to be near AllenM and Diamond Collision. Convenient- if something breaks while shooting, just hop over to Allen for a repair and paint job!

it's real close. I hope it happens. It would be great to have for test firing guns and of course just a handy indoor range for all around.

Chris dun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    With ammo still being somewhat scarce, is right now the best time to be opening a shooting range? It just seems to me that people arent shooting as much as they used to. The obama economy has decreased everyone's shooting budget too! Good Luck!!

Chris dun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    It's his economy, and the economy is a pretty important aspect of peoples lives. Its depicts how much money they have left over after paying over 1/3 of their money to Federal Government (obama). I didnt know that we weren't allowed to even mention his name! Sorry if i offended you.

Top Bottom