Pike County

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I knew it was fake when they said the met in the back room of a Denny's in NJ.

Finally, we can talk about this product!. Three months ago, six of us in the press had pillow cases dropped over our respective heads, we were stuffed into the back of a 2006 Ford Escape and spirited away to a Denny's backroom in downtown Passaic, NJ. Once there, Marque Civière briefed us, put on a Swuck slide show presentation, did some bird imitations, then cabbage patched and moon walked while extolling the virtues of the Swuck. We were then held captive until we pinky swore that we would each tell no more than 1,500 of our closest friends about the Swuck before its official release

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    awesome.
    I also found it on their site today. I didn't realize it had come out...
    so now the question is.... this or a S&W 625 ??

If your asking me look no farther than my Avatar. 625 all the way. I think the Redhawk 45acp/45 colt is a fine gin and wouldn't mind one but would wait a minute. There has been a few issues with the 45acp miss firing. Ruger will make it right but new guns are like new cars, you might want to give it a year before jumping.

Ryno

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Shelbyville, IN
    I'd go with the proven 625 as In625shooter said. I like the grip better as well. Also, my opinion is biased, I have a weakness for S&W revolvers.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    yes, yes, a thousand times yes!
    I'd also accept a blackhawk/superblackhawk in .45 ACP w/ moonclips from factory

And i just read the whole article -- that thing is full of all sorts of win!!
    I just ordered 2 of 'em :)

Can't wait for the range report!

"Director of Engineering and Macro Aggression"?

Hey McClane is a living legend. The between the blades adhesive holster was revolutionary for it's time!

Top Bottom