• ...and so much more!
  • viiiupndhead

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Auburn
    TRADE PENDING

WTS/WTT Remington 770 in .308. Rifle has never been fired and I am its sole owner. The Bushnell scope is optional as I've installed it on another rifle. If you want the scope please specify in offer.

FTF Fort Wayne local area only. $325 cash.

Trade interests include (with cash adjustments where needed):
    AK-47, SKS, 12 or 20 Guage Pump, 7.62 x 39 ammo, .308 / 7.62 x 51 ammo, .45 ACP ammo, Kel-Tec Sub2K in .40 (Glock), functional short wave radio, .44 mag revolver, ... send me what you've got, the worst you'll get is a polite no thanks.

Thanks for looking-

remington%20770.jpg

(stock image)

Last edited:

LordTio3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    McCordsville
    I'd consider buying this, but you must know that Wal-Mart sells these factory new in .308, .30-06, .270, and .300WM with a 3-9x40 Scope installed for $279.00. Would you consider dropping your asking price?

~LT

viiiupndhead

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Auburn
    Congrats on your 50th post. I'm so glad you decided to use your very first post in the classifieds to ask me to reduce the asking price on a rifle in which the original listing clearly states:
    ... send me what you've got, the worst you'll get is a polite no thanks.
    Here in the great metropolis of Fort Wayne, former home of Paul Helmke, Wal-Mart only sells air rifles and ammo. The best price I have seen in town is $300, on sale at Gander Mountain. Add 7% sales tax and the value of the rifle (including scope) is right about $325. The beauty of the classified ad system is members can go about sending PM's or "Private Messages" to other members to haggle and bargain their way to a deal. If you're interested in the rifle, feel free to try it. Just click on my username to the left and select "Send a private message to viiiupndhead"

Last edited:
    Top Bottom