• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I recently rejoined the NRA and I haven't received my membership card yet, can I just show up to register without it and they can look me up? Or do I need to call the NRA and get my number?

Shrek1980

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I am having the same issue. I called the NRA and they emailed me a printable copy of my membership. They said it will work just like the member card. They were very helpful and friendly.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    They are not speedy quick with getting stuff mailed out. Remember, they are a lobby not club. You join so that they have your money to use toward preventing loss of the 2A. They are basically in perpetual fund raising mode. Every other encounter you have with them is incidental. Keep that in mind and you won't be disappointed. I recently upgraded to Patron. They need our support in order to support us. Kudos on joining!

Colts

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2011
    Roundabout Circle City
    I renewed 3-4 weeks ago and asked the question, what to do if I do not have my card (since my membership expired last year they were not sure if my number would change):

They said if you do not receive your card/number call and they will provide it (assuming you gave them a week or so), that all you need to register on-site is your member number.

I called a week or two later and found out my member number did not change; then registered my family on-line (received a week later admission tickets; pieces of cardboard without name or any specific to me information). With these fold out cards, they said to by-pass registration and enter the expo directly.

At this point, it is probably too late to join by phone or email but you can join on-site and register. Normal fee is now $35, generally specials for $25 (I rejoined for 5 years at $125; someone else said they heard of a 5 year special for $100?).

Lines to register might be long Saturday on-site, maybe shorter earlier on Friday (generally conventions you can register the day/night before on-site - tomorrow?). I will find out how it works on Friday.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I just got membership a week or two ago. They emailed pretty quickly (like around 10 days) that included my member number, which is all you need to register for this event. The mail package didn't come until some time later. Might check your email again?!?

Scout103

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    I signed up a couple weeks back and received a package from them, but no card. My ID number is on the package, can I just give them my number when I get a pass at the convention? I head that way tomorrow. Any thoughts?

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Your Member # is what is needed.

If you have signed up online it only takes a few business days to get entered into the system. Generally after 3 business days you can call Member Services @ 800-672-3888 and they will provide you with your Membership #.

Once you have your Membership # you can access your account on https://www.nramemberservices.org/Home.aspx and you can print a copy of your card or they will email it to you. It can also be saved to some mobile devices.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I wonder if they used my old number? I lapsed for about 6 months, think I'll try to sign in with that number online, thanks for the info everyone

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Your Member # is what is needed.

If you have signed up online it only takes a few business days to get entered into the system. Generally after 3 business days you can call Member Services @ 800-672-3888 and they will provide you with your Membership #.

Once you have your Membership # you can access your account on https://www.nramemberservices.org/Home.aspx and you can print a copy of your card or they will email it to you. It can also be saved to some mobile devices.

Yes to this! ^^^ I did my membership online a bit over a week ago, but haven't gotten my email yet. I called their toll-free number, and a very helpful guy gave it to me. G2G!

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I was near downtown at Methodist today, got done there about 5:30 and decided to see if I could preregistir at the convention center, they had preregistration from 2-6 and I walked in gave my first initial, my last name and zip code and they were able to look me up, go my pass and ready to go. They told me that if you used the NRA online membership sign up that you should be in the computer

Robert8252

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Didn't feel the need to start a new thread. I just joined the NRA online Monday this week. If I showed up Saturday to check out the convention center would they be able to look me up at the door?

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Didn't feel the need to start a new thread. I just joined the NRA online Monday this week. If I showed up Saturday to check out the convention center would they be able to look me up at the door?

There should be no problem with them finding your name in the system. It usually only takes a few business days to get you entered.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

If you used the NRA online sign up then you should be fine, if you went thru another website then maybe, that's what they told me today at the show when I registered

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

If you have your member identification number, you can create an account at nra.org, login, and then print copies of your membership card.

Your member ID is printed on the address label of your magazine.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Only thing I've gotten so far is a hat and a welcome letter, there is a number on it but it wouldn't let me log onto NRA.org with it?

Top Bottom