• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bratch1976

Bratcher Sr competition shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2021
    Chesterton Indiana
    Hello, my name is Lance Bratcher Senior. I am a I have a tutor and competitor and a trainer. I enjoyed all of the shooting sports and disciplines. I have been shooting firearms for over 35 years and enjoy lots of gun building and gunsmithing. I have been reloading ammunition and making new factory ammunition for over 30 years. I work for an ammunition company and offer training on reloading and bullet making equipment and supplies. Myself and my son Lance Bratcher Junior enjoy traveling all over the country doing competition shooting. My son is the second fastest pistol shooter in the world as of the sigsauer 2020 world speed shooting championship. At the age of 17 he said world records that has been held for five years. Firearms shooting hunting and firearms training as what we do. I’m very happy to be here in this group. If anyone ever has any questions about anything don’t hesitate to call me about the shooting sports or any Reloading questions. We love to help anyone in the shooting sports anyway that we can always. Thank you Lance Bratcher Senior Competition shooter.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    :welcome: from Hamilton County!!
    You might consider becoming a site supporter, it cost $20 per year and will immediately get your 50 post so you can participate in all benefits of the site as well as the classifieds. Also, the site supporters help pay the huge expense of operating this great forum.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :welcome: 2 :ingo: from NWI

if you do not have another event on the 27th we would love to have you join the group at Winamac.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom