• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brando

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Hey everybody, glad I found this place. Decided a couple years ago to get into shooting. I currently own a Ruger SR9 and am looking into purchasing other Rugers (SR40C and Mini 14). I'm also a member at RugerForum.com. Looks like I'll be able to get a lot of good information here!

Brando

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Fenway and Britton, I'll definitely be there. I grew up close to Bluffton (Uniondale) but have never been to the shop. I frequented ZX Gun in Goshen for my first buys but will definitely enjoy not driving that far in the future. I am also a fan of your page on facebook

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Welcome to INGO from another resident of the Fort! Lots of Fort-ress folks here. We are planning a meet, greet, and shoot at the Izaak Walton League range north of the Fort on 06 August. I have not heard much about it this week so things may have changed, but keep it on your calendar just in case. Great time to meet the INGO community and great place to shoot. Five bucks guest fee; bring your own targets and staple gun. Shoot anything except armor piercing and incendiary rounds—far as I can recall. 25-100 yds. Hope to see you there.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    :welcome: from an ex Fort Wayne resident. When I lived there I was young (just out of high school), working, going to school and partying-in no particular order:): I'm glad I waited a few years before I bought my first gun!:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom