• Status
    Not open for further replies.

waloidian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bloomingtonian
    im open to either. I called MC and they didnt have what I was lookin for. Dicks in greeen wood has the MOssy 930, but id prefer another manufacture.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    welcome from/to fellow Bloomington-ites. There is Morgan County Conversation club, Columbus has one. there is also sycamore valley gun club located in Freedom. I am a member. Nice range, but it's full of old men who 'own the kingdom' and they don't like new people. Unless you've 'been in the trenches' with them when they were at IU (their then range), you are a worthless bum who 'just wants to shoot'.
    I found that out AFTER I joined. sadly... money was already in their pocket.
    Atterbury is a nice place to go, pay your yearly and show up during the week for less traffic there.

waloidian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bloomingtonian
    thanks for the good info on Freedom, I was considering it as its a bit closer. But the ones up on 37 might be better, could at least make a trip to indy after hitting the range

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Martinsville Conservation Club is very nice I hear, and isn't that bad a trek. They open membership applications January I believe.

I take it you've been to the Dick's here then. Maybe buying something online and having it transfered would work for you if you can't find one local? If you need the name of a local FFL for the transfer, just PM me and I'll get you his contact info. :)

waloidian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bloomingtonian
    Thanks Nate, I met Gene through gunbroker, and he has been great on the phone. If he cant handle anything for me, Ill def hit you up. And yes, I tried our local one, and they had more than I expected, but not exactly what I wanted. I was hoping to get something before thanksgiving, but my chances are slipping

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Martinsville Conservation Club is very nice I hear, and isn't that bad a trek. They open membership applications January I believe.

It will open Jan. 1 and is a great range. Welcome to Btown!

waloidian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bloomingtonian
    I might just go for the Mossy 930 spx at dicks, I dont know i might regret it...one of those things where you dont get what you want, and have buyers remorse...hmmm

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    :welcome:to INGO. Many trainers and training here in Tactics and Training area. Also check upcoming events in calendar.:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom