Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    2015-04-21%2012.32.35_zpscvhpb4mf.jpg

2015-04-21%2013.28.06_zpsjnxbyprb.jpg

I made it in today also. Nice place with a friendly staff. Good pricing for a small shop and quite a large and varied selection. On top of the good selection of firearms, lots of interesting goodies, including Magpul parts and accessories, Write In The Rain notepads and varied cleaning accessories. They also have reloading supplies.

I was told they could order anything not in the store. The gentleman told me he can hopefully run me down an 8# jug of Clays.

Also I'm hoping that they might adopt a web presence, mailing list and sale fliers that aren't solely for Facebook members.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    They had one of these purdy little devils in the case:

238-380-RBT-LARGE.jpg

That should convert some of the Nashville faithful who might be on the fence. There's nothing like a rainbow colored gun to help folks understand that shooting is not limited only to camo clad tacti-cool guys.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    WHAT?!? I CAN"T HEAR YOU OVER THE BIKES!! < The sum of several conversations Mrs. Magus and I have had in Nashville over the years.

I like Harleys but wish they had a mute button or screw on suppressor (NFA tax stamp needed? heh) for those times you don't want/need to be the most obnoxiously loud thing on the road. I'm thinking there would be a differing overall opinion if it were fleets of "racing" Honda Civics kitted out with obnoxiously loud farting-car mufflers that weren't quiet at idle.

That just proves Harley Davidson needs to lower their prices. If they werent so damned high, you guys could afford to have them include the muffler. :laugh:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I talked my wife and wingman to going with me to Nashville today to check out Buckshot.. Wandered around Nashville, picked up some of the infamous caramel corn and a couple bottles of wine before stopping by Buckshot. Prices are reasonable and managed to score a brick of the 22LR that was on sale for the Grand opening. VERY nice setup, lots of inventory and extremely cordial folks. For what it's worth, if you live on the south side of Indy or somewhere in the general vicinity of Nashville, IMHO it's worth the drive.
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Certified Glock armorer-M&P & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    That should convert some of the Nashville faithful who might be on the fence. There's nothing like a rainbow colored gun to help folks understand that shooting is not limited only to camo clad tacti-cool guys.

If it wasn't a .380. it'd be mine ;) I keep telling the wife that she needs it But she's Ignoring me, Again :rolleyes:

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    FYI, if you're riding north on 135 to Nashville, the junction at 135 and 46 (39.190921, -86.192237) bridge has construction and is closed. You'll need to route around about 5 miles south of the 135 and 46 junction.

Top Bottom