• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Buckshot III is opening tomorrow in Nashville. Their Grand opening looks to be next Saturday. What are the touts on Buckshot? This is their third store, so I kind of figure some of you have dealt with the other two.

i may have to spend the day walking around Town. I haven't done that in years. The options keep growing. The Men's Toy Store started carrying guns just before the first of the year. And Apache Tactical opened in November. More and more for the "men folk" to do here.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That's pretty cool. It will be nice to have a couple of places to wander around in down there other than 'The Daily Grind' and some of the better art studios.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    A buddy of mine Rick is the owner. He likes to sell stuff. He's been on and off of INGO as a member and maybe a vendor a few times.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I hope they do well, Nashell is so full or tourist stores and popery that I've avoided it quite a bit in recent years. Apache Tactical is a nice store that carries quality items so it's a sight for sore eyes really. I just have a hard time imagining Nashville will support a gun shop long term. They have the tourist traffic definitely, but locals....hard telling.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Buckshot III is opening tomorrow in Nashville. Their Grand opening looks to be next Saturday. What are the touts on Buckshot? This is their third store, so I kind of figure some of you have dealt with the other two.

i may have to spend the day walking around Town. I haven't done that in years. The options keep growing. The Men's Toy Store started carrying guns just before the first of the year. And Apache Tactical opened in November. More and more for the "men folk" to do here.

Hi dak109. INGO needs a walking tour with pictures and a map and reviews of each store! :yesway:
    If you need help with the pictures and such, give me a call. :)

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    A gun shop in Nashville? That would only work if everything in the shop was black and had HD logos screen printed all over it. Nashville is the only town I have ever seen where people really need to walk down the street with earplugs on. (and I am a biker)

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    Don't forget the noise ordinance. I am not sure how hard it is going to enforced this year. And watch for sand that is still on some of the back roads.

just did a quick check of the noise ordinance (The Brown County Democrat - Brown County Indiana - Nashville Noise Ordinance), seems any exhaust that is not stock could" prevents,disrupts,injures or endangers the health, safety, welfare,prosperity, comfort or repose of reasonable persons, including law enforcement officers. So that takes care of about 95% of Harleys

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    "Muffler" laws are pretty much non enforceable in Indiana unless the officer has access to a calibrated sound pressure level meter. And I have never seen any Police Dept. supply one to their officers on the street in Indiana or any other State I have resided in. Ever. But radar speed guns? - sure, we NEED lots of those. The result is selective law enforcement based on budget constraints and total revenue generation for the city, county, State.

Top Bottom