• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Yeah. For clarity's sake, Mrvan is a true blue D. I was fully expecting a "guns be bad and need to be banned" reply. His reply showed much more knowledge of the subject than I was expecting too. I imagine in the end he will still vote with the party against anything gun related though.
    I too am suprised he has someone on his staff that can at least articulate a response for him to cut-n-paste... unless this is a template sent down from the master. 'Template_for_D_in_unconquered_states_RE_pistol_brace.txt'

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Ok. I merged a bunch of threads on this topic. This one is for all the discussion and whatnot.

We've let the thread below as a stand alone for nothing but facts so they're all in one place.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Ok. I merged a bunch of threads on this topic. This one is for all the discussion and whatnot.

We've let the thread below as a stand alone for nothing but facts so they're all in one place.

Good job, gotta earn those ingo bugatti keys.

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    In other news, our very own rhino senator Jack Sandlin, filed for a Red Flag expansion here in Indiana…

SB 295

Lovely. Tyrant.

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Why, oh WHY can't we get a little bit of this in Indiana!?

I keep waiting for a reason to have faith in our elected 'leaders'. I see things happening elsewhere. WHY not here?

(Full disclosure: I gave up a long time ago, and stopped even looking. I'm kind of hoping someone will point out how things have changed since I gave up.)

Top Bottom