• ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Have you seen this yet?

A bracelet that replaces your boarding pass. Oh, yeah. It contains a taser in case you are a "bad little customer".

Welcome to the Police State.

Good Post :thumbsup: I thought that this was a sick joke until I watched the video. Maybe a good idea to implant this device under the skin of all citizens at birth. Think of the discipline in schools, slow speeding drivers, stop incorrect political thought, the possibilities are endless. Obama should incorporate this in his "Change" platform and complete the take over of America by his army of mindless Obama Zombies ;)

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I don't wanna be an Obamabie (or is that "Zombama"?).

I'm sticking to the Obama Zombie label ;)

it has a cetain ring to it, I'm a Zombie 4 Obama

Zombies2.jpg

Obama Continues Quest To Be American Idol

This isn't a race for the presidency. This is a race to become the next American Idol. The Obama campaign recently announced his acceptance speech would be delivered in a stadium holding 70,000 to give a rock concert feel to the moment. Last night, the entire Obama family appearedon the celebrity TV tabloid show, Access Hollywood, where you could watch Michelle Obama tell us how romantic Barack could be and how his daughters thinks living in the White House would be really cool. "Mommy, when are we getting ice cream," daughter Sasha said on cue. "He likes like minty gum; he doesn't like bubble gum," Sasha said. Bill Clinton was right. This is all just one big fairy tale and we're all just along for the ride. The United States is looking more and more like the fall of the Roman Empire with each passing day.

Seven Things About Obama I Never Knew Before · zomblog

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    With increase of technology comes the devalue of the human being. As technology progresses, humanity becomes a liability rather than an asset. In the world of tomarrow, the nationstatet will be a brutal place unless one is bound by the endless wires of a technologicial tyrant, their humanity confined to a server.

-Me, VERY VERY DRUNK!

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Looks like a great way to take over an entire plane.. for the bad guys that is.

Shock and awe,,

Not way I will be on a plane with one of those stupid things on my wrist with some retarded flight attendant or worse at the controls, no way..

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    JcJ I imagine you're not alone, which is what brought about my comment.

If they Federal Government were to say "This is mandatory." I imagine a large number of folks who may have flown somewhere, will either drive, or stay home.

There's no way I'm allowing some minimum wage ass hat to strap a stun gun on my wrist.

cougar_guy04

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Lookin' for Galt's Gulch
    Further reinforcing my policy of "If I can't drive there, I don't go there."

After dealing with the Thugs S#!theads and A-holes on a flight to DC in high school, I knew that this boy wouldn't fly much ever again. Stuff like this isn't helping me reverse that decision.

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    I could see it now.
    "We need to taze passenger 45."
    ZAP!!!!!
    "No you Moron not passenger 35, I SAID 45!!!!!!!"
    And the way my luck runs. I'd be Passenger 35 sound asleep......No thank you, I'll drive 20 hours before I fly for 2.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    TSA is a federal agency. So tampering with the device in any way will be a federal crime.

Boarding passes are issued by the airlines, which are private industries, not TSA, and I'm sure I could find a rubber glove somewhere. There's no law against wearing gloves.

Besides, when SCOTUS finds that in areas where guns must by law be registered, criminals are exempt from this requirement on the grounds that to do so would violate their 5th Amendment rights against self-incrimination... I think a strip of rubber under a taser bracelet would be defensible. If not, as was said above, I think our air industry would quickly grind to a screeching halt for lack of passengers.

Blessings,
    B

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I could see it now.
    "We need to taze passenger 45."
    ZAP!!!!!
    "No you Moron not passenger 35, I SAID 45!!!!!!!"
    And the way my luck runs. I'd be Passenger 35 sound asleep......No thank you, I'll drive 20 hours before I fly for 2.

Or when it is based on seating and you move. Just a stupid, stupid idea.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I just read down through the comments. Apparently, this was supposedly never designed for the general public but rather for prisoners being transported by air. It's also (reportedly) not even been discussed for at least two years.

Blessings,
    B

Top Bottom