• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bsmithg19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    Blackford County
    Why not spend a little of that extra cash on a 12-month range membership while waiting for something to pique your curiosity? Heck, if it's one of those indoor ranges, could even just spend a little extra renting (and paying absurd ammo prices to feed) range guns to try stuff out and see what you like.

Personally, I'm excited to eventually get my hands on a Dan Wesson DWX when I get to earning real money and have a little extra to spare. A bigger/better/proper safe is on my to-do list when I make real money, too.

If'n you're just itching to spend money while waiting, you can join GOAor FPC or any 2-A association of your choosing if you haven't already (and/or kick $20+ towards INGO to help keep the lights on). Or just go down the 3d printed accessory rabbit hole.
    I have a membership to a private range. I don't have the time to drive there all the time. With my work schedule I don't get a lot of free time at all.

Magnum314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Central Indiana
    I would agree with many on here...I would look at some classic revolvers...caliber of choice and maybe even some SAA? Can never go wrong with a good old Smith or Colt revolver!

Victory106

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2021
    Fort Wayne
    Have some cash stored for the gun fund but can't find anything to spend it on.

I've got tons of mags and as much ammo as I'm willing to store away at these prices.

I feel like I've upgraded about every possible part I can on my AR's and Glocks but I've got an itch to buy some stuff and no idea what to get.

I've been looking around at guns, but there's nothing that really interests me right now that I don't have.

Any ideas? Lol
    Do you reload or have any reloading presses?

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany

I've got tons of mags and as much ammo as I'm willing to store away at these prices.

I feel like I've upgraded about every possible part I can on my AR's and Glocks but I've got an itch to buy some stuff and no idea what to get.

I've been looking around at guns, but there's nothing that really interests me right now that I don't have.

Any ideas? Lol
    I'd love to have a .357 Lever gun donated to me....you know..... if you want to spend money.....

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    Thermal

Training Course
    Wha he said.

I just started into the thermal realm with the agm tm160; relatively inexpensive monocular to get started into the thermal game. I just ordered one for 399 out the door at outdoor legacy shop online. they didn't charge for shipping or taxes. I'm super excited to play with it once I get it.

thelefthand

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Blued steel and walnut.
    Today my grown daughter punched 3 consecutive quarters at 100 yards with my 6br rifle. She then photo'd and texted to everyone in the family. Still smiling. Next time we're shooting dimes.
    With a 6BR, dimes at 200 yds should be a starting point ;)

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Wha he said.

I just started into the thermal realm with the agm tm160; relatively inexpensive monocular to get started into the thermal game. I just ordered one for 399 out the door at outdoor legacy shop online. they didn't charge for shipping or taxes. I'm super excited to play with it once I get it.
    Don't let the poor performance turn you off from thermals...

Hoosierdaddy1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2015
    Camby
    Get into long-range shooting and reloading. That’s a rabbit hole you’ll never find your way out of!
    That’s the truth! Starting reloading thinking I’d save money. At this rate I’ll have to live to 350 yrs old to recoup the money I have in reloading gear and supplies.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Any ideas? Lol

Let me help ease your stress...just give me the cash.

Top Bottom