• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Anyone in around Indy make custom morale patch's like Mil-Spec Monkey makes?

I want one that says:

NOT a Sniper
    NOT a Instructor
    NOT TactiCool

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Anyone in around Indy make custom morale patch's like Mil-Spec Monkey makes?

I want one that says:

NOT a Sniper
    NOT a Instructor
    NOT TactiCool

Good idea but it will never sell. ;) Actually I am posting here for encouragement and to see what you come up with.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    How about ' Fat guy wearing 911's and a hat with velcro'

Reported!!!! That is just low dude! Too close to the truth and I'm offended. Us fat guys deserve respect.

(In full disclosure I don't own any 5.11 anything but I do have a patch hat and some cargo pants from JC Penny.)

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Good idea but it will never sell. ;) Actually I am posting here for encouragement and to see what you come up with.

Ha It never crossed my mind to try to sell them. I just want a couple for my range bags. Oh and maybe a couple to hand out to people I shoot with.

NOT AN Instructor

Or you might be accused of NOT an English Teacher as well. :D

Oh good catch. Thanks

How about ' Fat guy wearing 911's and a hat with velcro'

Now how did you know I was a fat guy? Lucky guess?

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    LOL.. A fat guy just knows telepathically other fat guys..
    My kid gave me a tacki velco hat a few years ago for my BD.. Along with a Trunk Monkey and a Fun Meter patch. He always seems to find it when we go somewhere together.

dcr465

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    Reported!!!! That is just low dude! Too close to the truth and I'm offended. Us fat guys deserve respect.

(In full disclosure I don't own any 5.11 anything but I do have a patch hat and some cargo pants from JC Penny.)

I have been loading up on cargo pants to care my old fat guy tactical items ... gas-x, false teeth container, phone with MDs in contacts, every OTC pain killer available ...

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    In Bedford it would be "4 Seasons", but any sew shop or sports store that does custom embroidery can do it. They usually need a picture of what you want, but if it's just words that's easier. They'll charge you a one time fee to write the code to program the sewing machine, then so much per copy after that.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    In Bedford it would be "4 Seasons", but any sew shop or sports store that does custom embroidery can do it. They usually need a picture of what you want, but if it's just words that's easier. They'll charge you a one time fee to write the code to program the sewing machine, then so much per copy after that.

Yeah I think I might just give up. Looks like it might be cost prohibitive. Plus I have submitted for online quotes at 3 different places and none have responded.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    3D-CUSTOM-RUBBER-font-b-PATCHES-b-font-BLACK-font-b-BEAR-b-font-TACTICAL-BEARD.jpg

Top Bottom