• ...and so much more!
  • ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    What is with putting on scope backwards recently. I've seen a bunch of people showing off rifles with scopes in reverse, including one recently here on INGO. I mean, do you not notice an issue when you look through it? Have you actually ever peered through it? I can understand ignorant Hollywood doing it, but someone actually putting it on a functioning rifle and pulling the trigger?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Oh yeah I think I saw that guy on TV talking about how AR15s are too powerful and dangerous for anyone but highly trained police and military to be trusted with.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What is with putting on scope backwards recently. I've seen a bunch of people showing off rifles with scopes in reverse, including one recently here on INGO. I mean, do you not notice an issue when you look through it? Have you actually ever peered through it? I can understand ignorant Hollywood doing it, but someone actually putting it on a functioning rifle and pulling the trigger?
    I figured that was photoshopped into the picture. Lucky they also didn’t show a round coming out of the barrel with its casing.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Reminds me of movies seeing someone look through a scope is magnifying their eye when looking through backwards actually miniaturizes everything.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Blown up a little, it does look a little photoshopped....and the flying cases as well? I had this vision of a guy standing next to the photographer lightly tossing cases in front of the lens.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    The scope is Photoshopped, as you can see the original scope eclipsed behind. I have to ask what was the point of changing the scope? Also, at least he has that excuse, however the others I referenced do not.

Edit: Okay, I just saw a more high-res version of the image, and I was confusing the battery compartment for a scope in the background. It does appear to not be edited.

Last edited:

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I'll buy that, but I still say its photoshopped.
    Lol who knows. Either way it was embarrassing. But I can still see a a o-5 or o-6 who probably never shoots a service rifle just pulling one up and letting it go like that just for photo op and to shoot full auto.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Surprised they didn't say it was backwards on purpose, to make the target look smaller and provide more cost-effective "long range practice simulation..."

Top Bottom