Nashville Shooter's Manifesto (Language Warning)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    To the surprise of absolutely no one, Facebook immediately censored the Nashville shooter's manifesto. See what happens when these things don't fit the 'white supremacist' narrative?

The shooter did not view themselves as white,and was taught any and everything white was why the ****** life they had was ******.

BREAKING: Nashville School Covenant Shooter Audrey Hale’s “DEATH DAY” Manifesto Targeted “Cr*ckers” with “white privlages”

“wanna kill all you little cr*ckers”

“I hope I have a high death count”

"I'm ready...I hope my victims aren't."

"Ready to die."#NashvilleManifesto pic.twitter.com/89Ie6TlgRf

— Steven Crowder (@scrowder) November 6, 2023

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    To the surprise of absolutely no one, Facebook immediately censored the Nashville shooter's manifesto. See what happens when these things don't fit the 'white supremacist' narrative?

The shooter did not view themselves as white,and was taught any and everything white was why the ****** life they had was ******.

BREAKING: Nashville School Covenant Shooter Audrey Hale’s “DEATH DAY” Manifesto Targeted “Cr*ckers” with “white privlages”

There's your confirmation that it must be legit.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

In case it wasnt censored originally, you can call us Crackers. We arent offended by that word because we arent wusses.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I wonder how many officers that get assigned to desk duty, when they didn't apply for it, would consider it anything other than a demotion, punishment or retribution?

"Seven individuals are on administrative assignment (absolutely non-punitive) to protect the integrity of the active, progressing investigation," a police department spokesman said. "All seven have full police power. We are not identifying any of the seven by name. Not fair to them."

The department, however, did not explain the connection between the seven officers and the leak.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I wonder how many officers that get assigned to desk duty, when they didn't apply for it, would consider it anything other than a demotion, punishment or retribution?

"Seven individuals are on administrative assignment (absolutely non-punitive) to protect the integrity of the active, progressing investigation," a police department spokesman said. "All seven have full police power. We are not identifying any of the seven by name. Not fair to them."

The department, however, did not explain the connection between the seven officers and the leak.
    It's pretty standard procedure I think. Like when there is an officer-involved shooting, those involved are usually put on administrative duty.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    It's pretty standard procedure I think. Like when there is an officer-involved shooting, those involved are usually put on administrative duty.
    I totally understand and agree. I'm just pointing out that the difference in perception of being assigned to desk-duty might vary between the assignee and assignor. There seems to be some shading by the police spokesperson in this instance. How that shade is interpreted I don't know, based on the quote.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Gosh, I’m shocked. I bat **** crazy person who thought she was a man and hated Christians killed kids. I’m tired of placating these people who are crazy. They just are. I will not, now or ever, adhere to their unhinged view . She mentioned school security, now there is an idea. Almost like she didn’t want to go up against resistance. Weird…

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Top Bottom