Nashville Shooter's Manifesto (Language Warning)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I hope it is legitimate, I suspect it is.

This is only the tip of the iceberg, you can bet that notebook is probably filled with plans and screeds far worse.

To say that the manifesto doesn't fit the narrative is an understatement.

The sick freak's own hand tells us that the best way to protect those kids was for multiple persons to be lawfully carrying. Note the " Check parking lot for security" statement. THAT is a ringing endorsement for real school security and the elimination of gun free zones. That POS should have been dropped after the first couple rounds through the door.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Damn if that isn't the most female coded thing I've ever seen in my life. Would have guessed she was half the age she actually was, going from this.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So what were they trying to hide from us? That she was bat **** crazy? We knew that. Because she apparently thought she was a black militant? If she didn’t know her gender why would race be any different. I don’t get it.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It's probably never going to be available, but knowing what meds she was taking is important info. Like Bug said though, that theory doesn't fit the narrative.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Doesn't fit the narrative that mass shooters are angry loser white guys
    Well, she identified as a guy. And since that's all that's required these days to make it so, it does kinda fit said narrative.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    So what were they trying to hide from us? That she was bat **** crazy? We knew that. Because she apparently thought she was a black militant? If she didn’t know her gender why would race be any different. I don’t get it.
    I believe they are hiding rants, hate-filled and vitriolic.

I assume this notebook is full of fragmented and run on, incomplete thoughts, some grouped together some not, that show how hateful, ideological, and crazy, legitimately crazy, and unstable she had become.

Hateful, ideological, crazy, unstable are not adjectives that the elitist puppeteers of trans ideology want people on Main St to associate with the trans movement.

There is a part of the population that are agnostic, don't ask, don't tell on the trans issue. If those people knew how crazy these nut jobs are I would bet they'd no longer be agnostic and on the sideline, they'd be in thr streets spreading the word against the false god it has become.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Nashville is stupid liberal. They are so jealous of places like NYC and LA. Those are also in liberal states. Tn is red and proud of it. This crap is pushed in the schools and everywhere around Nashville. Doesn't surprise me that she wrote this.

Top Bottom