• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    We got them a few years ago on the special for two regular pillows with two free travel pillows for something like $40.00. I love mine, my wife likes hers but prefers a different pillow altogether, and I love the little travel pillows. I actually use one for backpacking because the memory foam compresses down so much in a stuff compression sack.

And we have the “chunky” ones as well.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    hard pass on infomercial sleeping products. Never tried them, never will. Only 1 thing that ive found to work from "as seen on tv" products. PB Blaster. PB Blaster is great
    I don't like PB Blaster. The smell is too strong, and it makes my hair too oily after sleeping on it all night. ;)

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Love mine. But i have to have 2 or 3 pillows to prop me up at night, i can not lay flat. Would buy another on a heart beat.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    the pillows are great.. Ordered a mattress topper but ordered the wrong size (my stupid). Called about returning it but was told send a letter that it was donated to charity and they would send the correct size for the difference in price. Donated it to my church and received a replacement for the difference in price.. GREAT Christian company.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    My wife and I HATED ours, and took advantage of their 30 day money back guarantee, after just TWO nights. The “chunky” pillows were both uncomfortable, and too hard. They felt lije they were just filled with chunks of foam.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Why would anyone sign up for text notifications from a pillow company? They send out random nude pillow fight alerts or something?
    They send you an update on the “deals“ they are running. turns out there is a deal every single day sometimes more than one a day.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I like mine. Had them a year. I have the queen-sized green fill level. To do it all over again, I might go less fill?

$75 for two pillows after all the discounts, specials, coupons and such.

I've considered ordering a couple more just to support the company in their siege with the heathens.

They do have a lot of marketing BS. That said, their advertised specials are good. I'll unblock their number when I get serious about buying another set. They were sending advertising specials practically every day. :eek:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I got excited and thought that was some sort of attachment for your peanut butter jar to make it squirtable.

I personally like crunchy peanut butter... but that’s not the point :)

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    I have 6 different My-Pillows in my house for different uses. Like them all, especially the travel pillows. Would buy more, just have to get the right ones for you.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I have one of their semi soft pillows. Most comfortable pillow I have ever used. I got it half price with a discount code.

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    Pillows: perfect for my wife, I need 2 for my oversized, lead lined melon
    Sheets: glorious

Towels: fingers crossed, as they're on order. I'm not bothered in the slightest by how uncomfortable my clothes might be, but I'm a sucker for a nice towel.

Top Bottom