• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Anyone here try products from MyPillow? I’ve been curious if they’re any good.

To be honest, with the owner Mike Lindell being in the spotlight like he has, I’d like to support his company. But only if his products are good.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Promo code C24 gets you 50% of right now. I ordered some pillows, we shall see what the hype is about. They have a sizing diagram to make sure you get the right pillow.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I have family members who like their stuff. It seems to be well made. Personally, it takes me about a decade to get the pillows properly flattened out and malleable, so I'm unlikely to go for a change.

Rocketgirl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2021
    NE Indiana
    I have a pair I bought about two years ago. Not sure which style but mine feel like they have popcorn sized pieces of foam inside. I’m still not sure that I love them, or even like them? I haven’t replaced them so maybe that says something but when something costs a bit, I’m not going to toss them. Anyone else have the “chunky” style?

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I have 2 of the classic pillows that have what they called a medium fill. I would call them the chunky style. I use them every night. Also have 1 of the travel pillows it is small and very firm but also very comfy. Bought the daughter one of the body pillows she seems to like it,

AZ D

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    NWI
    Tried the pillow, hated it. Too thick, too stiff, for me. Sticking with latex foam.
    My Wife got me one about 2 years ago, after me mentioning that I wanted to try one.

Couldn’t make it through the first night! It was a lot like laying me head on a concrete block! Way too thick, way too hard. It was horrible!

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    hard pass on infomercial sleeping products. Never tried them, never will. Only 1 thing that ive found to work from "as seen on tv" products. PB Blaster. PB Blaster is great

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Gotta have down in my pillow or I'm not sleeping well.
    Phylo are you really my wife and are just on here messing with me? If not I think you have a long lost sister. Same favorite movie and feel the same about pillows. Although I think a good bit different politically.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    We have three pillows. The wife and daughter like the softer pillow, I prefer the firmer pillow. I tried the softer one and personally do not care for it, but they love them.

I have thought about trying the sheets but they are $200.00 for a King size bed.

Top Bottom