My XDm Is Now The Sweetest Thing In My Collection...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I brought my XDm 9mm 4.5 in to Allen at Diamond Collision to have him swap out my stock iron sights for the Tru-Glo TFO Tritium-Fiber Optic sights. If you don't know, these have a Tritium capsule behind the Fiber Optics, so that they are 'always on', so to speak. I had just recently installed a Powder River Precision Ultimate Match trigger group in the pistol, and the trigger/reset is crisp and clean. Like a glass rod breaking, with no creep or overtravel. Allen showed me his new sight tool, and it is one advanced little widget, that's for sure. XDm's are known for their notoriously difficult factory sights, but Allen knows what he's doing, and had the sights off in no time.

While touring his shop, and seeing his work, I also had Allen put a Cerakote on the slide for me. I gotta tell you, this pistol is amazing now, and the Cerakote looks better than factory. Did I mention that the turnaround was no time at all, and that Allen's communication is thorough and knowledgable?

Thanks Allen, I look forward to having more of my little babies visit your shop in the future!

Before:

DSC03147.jpg

DSC03146.jpg

After:

DSC03154.jpg

DSC03150.jpg

DSC03155.jpg

daedrian

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Looks awesome. Diamond collision? the body shop in Avon? I have an XD and would like to get some night sights put on it without needing to send it out.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Yes Diamond collision in Avon. Although for any gun work contact me directly not the office. I have obtained my FFL and am doing refinishing and some gunsmithing. Threading barrels, cutting dovetails, bobtails on 1911's stuff like that.

Top Bottom