• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ok, so this doesn’t really have to do with politics, per se, but since I call him my liberal coworker I figure I’d put it in the politics section to save any headache. I figured every week he has some new huge ordeal that he’s created and blames everyone else for, so I’ll have some fun documenting his shenhere. I mentioned him in another thread, so I’ll paste what I mentioned there here before I go on further.

He’s about 45ish. Been arrested about 5 times for marijuana. He’s driving without a license right now. He’s what you picture a democrat.

Funny story. So he bought this used impala a while back. Comes to work one day and read passenger side is smashed in. He tells us some chick hit him in a round about. He’s complaining she doesn’t have insurance and he knows she isn’t gonna pay for it. Fast forward a couple years. He comes to work few hours late one day. Got pulled over, no license, no insurance, marijuana in the car in different bags. Driving a car that has a smashed side, with no license or insurance, and weed. He’s not Indiana’s pride and joy by any stretch.

Ok. Now to today. He comes in today and tells us this story right off the bat. Said he went to wal mart last night. As he’s leaving he backs into a lady in the parking lot. She gets out of the car, and he decides to take off (doesn’t have a license or insurance). So the cops come and knock on his door last night and he doesn’t answer. I told him he just made it a lot harder on himself now. His reply was “meh, the car is in my sons name so they’ll look for him not me”. WTF?! You’re willing to let your son take the fall for your stupidity?! So everyone at work has been on him about it all day, trying to talk him into just turning himself in. So far, nothing.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Ok. Now to today. He comes in today and tells us this story right off the bat. Said he went to wal mart last night. As he’s leaving he backs into a lady in the parking lot. She gets out of the car, and he decides to take off (doesn’t have a license or insurance). So the cops come and knock on his door last night and he doesn’t answer. I told him he just made it a lot harder on himself now. His reply was “meh, the car is in my sons name so they’ll look for him not me”. WTF?! You’re willing to let your son take the fall for your stupidity?! So everyone at work has been on him about it all day, trying to talk him into just turning himself in. So far, nothing.
    I'd be calling the popo on his behalf.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Ok, so this doesn’t really have to do with politics, per se, but since I call him my liberal coworker I figure I’d put it in the politics section to save any headache. I figured every week he has some new huge ordeal that he’s created and blames everyone else for, so I’ll have some fun documenting his shenhere. I mentioned him in another thread, so I’ll paste what I mentioned there here before I go on further.

He’s about 45ish. Been arrested about 5 times for marijuana. He’s driving without a license right now. He’s what you picture a democrat.

Funny story. So he bought this used impala a while back. Comes to work one day and read passenger side is smashed in. He tells us some chick hit him in a round about. He’s complaining she doesn’t have insurance and he knows she isn’t gonna pay for it. Fast forward a couple years. He comes to work few hours late one day. Got pulled over, no license, no insurance, marijuana in the car in different bags. Driving a car that has a smashed side, with no license or insurance, and weed. He’s not Indiana’s pride and joy by any stretch.

Sounds hypocritical enough to be a leftist that's for sure. They're all about people doing the right thing so long as they aren't expected to do it themselves.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Sounds hypocritical enough to be a leftist that's for sure. They're all about people doing the right thing so long as they aren't expected to do it themselves.
    Oh ya, every day he has something new and some reason he’s mistreated. He went in the office and told them he wants what I make a year. They asked him what he thinks I make and was way off. When they told me I told them hell, I want what he says I make!

He’s a typical liberal. Focuses more on everyone else than he does himself, if he’d just take care of his own **** he wouldn’t be in the situations he’s in.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Oh ya, every day he has something new and some reason he’s mistreated. He went in the office and told them he wants what I make a year. They asked him what he thinks I make and was way off. When they told me I told them hell, I want what he says I make!

He’s a typical liberal. Focuses more on everyone else than he does himself, if he’d just take care of his own **** he wouldn’t be in the situations he’s in.
    It's always someone else's fault. Personal responsibility is lost on them.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    In this case I'll submit making an exception is warranted. I'd sure be happy if I found myself the victim of a hit and run and someone turned the pos in.
    I do feel bad for the lady... but I’ve already announced it to every LEO on ingo by posting it in this thread. I won’t go out of my way to deliberately involve them, but I won’t lie to my brothers here. If any of them are interested enough they can pm me and I’ll gladly give them any info they ask for.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The man in the example is more common than I used to believe.

I have counseled multiple young people that were never taught to at least lean toward doing right. Many of them did not ruin their own credit. Their parents did it by using the kids Name and social security number to borrow money when the kids were still in school.

The offspring of these types learn the same attitudes. It is societies fault, it is the employers fault, it is the loan companies fault. It is Trumps fault. Before I can get them to learn some sound life principles I have to convince them that some of it is their parents fault and the rest IS directly due to their actions.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    In this case I'll submit making an exception is warranted. I'd sure be happy if I found myself the victim of a hit and run and someone turned the pos in.
    ^^^THIS^^^

If he's so quickly willing to flee the scene for a simple bit of property damage, do you really think he'd hang around after hitting a human being??? Help save someones life and turn his douche-bag ass in now!!!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I know a guy like him he had everything going for him.
    Free college paid by dad and mom, after he partied and failed almost every class he took for 8 years dad said it was enough.
    For the last 20+ years he's done absolutely stupid things and has been arrested in prison and out etc, etc.
    The world owes him a living blah blah blah nonsense he spouts. He was a huge Sanders supporter as well. People like him will never wake up or take responsibility.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I know a guy like him he had everything going for him free college paid by dad and mom, after he partied and failed almost every class he took for 8 years dad said it was enough. For the last 20+ years he's done absolutely stupid things and has been arrested in prison and out etc, etc. The world owes him a living blah blah blah nonsense he spouts. He was a huge Sanders supporter as well. People like him will never wake up or take responsibility.
    Yep. He was a sanders supporter as well, voted for Biden, blames trump for everything Biden does.

I bet somehow some way it’s trumps fault he doesn’t have a license.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I remember when I was a kid my mom suffering a hit and run in a parking lot while she was inside shopping. Someone jotted down the plate and called it in. Turns out it was a teenage kid with some buddies. His dad showed up at the house with a checkbook, in a generous mood, asking that my parents not pursue charges. Sometimes that call works out pretty well. I'm not sure that kid learned a lesson though.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ok so update from lunch lol.

He told his son, since the car is in his name. His son is pretty po’d. He put the car in his sons name because he doesn’t have a license and didn’t wanna get pulled over if they ran his plates. So his son is mad because the cops are going to be looking for him. I told him if his son smokes pot like he does then he’s gonna get busted because of him. He said his son doesn’t smoke pot, he’s been on a meth binge. :ugh:

He said his son has a hit and run already, and they never did anything about it. He said he gets letters from a lawyer but has never been served by a sheriff so they can’t get him for not appearing.

I asked what the plan is. He said he’s going to let it ride. If the cops knock on his door looking for his son he’s going to tell them his son hasn’t been there and the cars been in the driveway the whole time and see what happens. He said it’ll eventually go away like his sons did.

I couldn’t imagine passing the blame onto my son, and hoping it just blows over. I asked why he doesn’t get his license, he said it’d cost him $2,000. I asked how much he spends on pot a month and he said more than his rent. Wtf? Priorities I guess. What a cluster ****.

Only liberal I’ve ever worked with and definitely left an impression for any future ones.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Sounds familiar. Our culture breeds those people like weeds and it's only getting worse as our political will for holding people accountable for criminal acts deteriorates with each passing year. Nothing is their fault, they're always put-upon and picked on by society, can't take responsibility for their crappy decisions, blah blah. Dime a dozen. Many have character disorders and are drawn to leftist politics because it rationalizes and encourages personality disordered behavior.

I asked what the plan is. He said he’s going to let it ride. If the cops knock on his door looking for his son he’s going to tell them his son hasn’t been there and the cars been in the driveway the whole time and see what happens. He said it’ll eventually go away like his sons did.

Hahahaha. "That sign could stop me, if I could read". Just don't think about it, it'll go away like everything else. What a philosophy.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom