• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    The fact this appears to have been hidden from her sister to start with speaks volumes to me. Had her sister asked if it would bother her if she dated you before actually doing it would have been the preferred method. Maybe you get lucky and the EX sees no problems with the relationship and then again maybe not.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I think you should tell your girl to not only tell about the two of you, but have her ask her sister to join the two of you. You know... for old times' sake. Ask her to be recording video when she asks. :D

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I think you should tell your girl to not only tell about the two of you, but have her ask her sister to join the two of you. You know... for old times' sake. Ask her to be recording video when she asks. :D

restforwearyBobstir.jpg

What are you trying to stir up there Joe? :D

Cantbephaded04

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Thank you for all the responses 25 in less than a day! Techres, I am not doing this forr revenge, though i did think about it to begin with. Its been a couple months and things are going real nice so I hope it works out. By the way her (their) mother and father both love me. There is actually one other sister however shes taken, by another girl. You said something to the effect of fire awaits me. Are you saying i am to burn in hell for this!?!

Cantbephaded04

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    I think also 2 cool hit it right on the nose. The oldrr sister would be able to say nuthing negative about me whatsoever and she knows that so that aspect is fine. Family functions might be a bit tough honestly mostlty on my end i think seein older one with a dude but thats old news theyve been together for couple years and have two kids together so Im not trippin on that.

P.S. younger ones better

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    Thank you for all the responses 25 in less than a day! Techres, I am not doing this forr revenge, though i did think about it to begin with. Its been a couple months and things are going real nice so I hope it works out. By the way her (their) mother and father both love me. There is actually one other sister however shes taken, by another girl. You said something to the effect of fire awaits me. Are you saying i am to burn in hell for this!?!

Awesome :popcorn:

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have done this. I think it COULD have worked out okay, if it ever were to head that way. But over the course of lots of women, it is unlikely that (for me) she would have been the one. In the end, we did not work out.

Just let it flow. But know that there are many fish.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Did this also a bunch of years ago. We acted like adults and everything was fine/ fun. Neither one of them turned into wives and I'd already been cut so no kids. No big deal.
    Bob

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Are you saying i am to burn in hell for this!?!

Oh, there's plenty of fire in this world to take care of karma before you get to the next. :):

I was not making a religious statement about your soul and the afterlife. I was speaking of fire in the here and now. I could be wrong, but... good luck with that.

Cantbephaded04

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Ya know tech you could be very right. All seems well right now but if there is any fire to be had it will be coming when she tells her sister about it. And it is very possible because i was the older sisters "first" to my knowledge so I think it may not go as smooth as i had hoped but thanks errrrybody for sayin glad it wasnt you!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    If you really want some good revenge, you need to go after their mom next!

NSFW: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR0p7NzmBxg]YouTube - I'm gonna f*ck your mom![/ame]

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    My oppinion?
    You're a jack-off. It was stupid of you to even approach her sister in that way. If you were her "first" (love, sex, whatever) she will never be 100% over you. And you stated you will never be 100% over her. In my oppinion it doesn't matter if she has had babies and moved on. It's a low blow anyway you look at it...and it will tear your gf and her sisters relationships to shreads. I hope you are worth it to your girl.....because NO MAN is worth that to me. But then again...I'm just a looney woman.

Just my $.02

Rachel

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rudyjr
    Top Bottom