• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cantbephaded04

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Since this is a forum devoted to complete randomness and Im bored, I will share my dillemma.

Years ago I had a girlfriend for a few years, she ended up breakin my heart, got a new boyfriend, pregnant, and out of my life. Now 4 years later I happen to find myself in a pretty nice relationship with....her sister. No pun intended, I no longer have feelings for the ex but she was my first love, ya know. I still have love for who she used to be but she is no longer that same person.

In any case it doesnt bother me and things are going splendid. However, since we are getting a bit more serious she is contemplating telling her sister about our relationship because she doesnt know yet. Now I know my girl now is nervous about telling her older sister because they are very close. I think the sister (my ex) will probably be a bit hurt but I am just hoping she doesnt get mad at her sister because I would feel terrible. I mean my ex is preggo again with her second child so its not like she hasnt moved on right?

If you are as bored as I currently am feel free to laugh at me, direct me, antagonize me, or just send a casual good luck glad its not me! :ar15:

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    You know what I hear........

jerry_springer_l1.jpg

JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    I remember hearing a story a lot alike. Guy marries wife she dies. Her sister consoles Brother and law and the end up marrying. Not as sleazy as it sounds. This happened of the course of several years.
    Back to your story, Everyone is adults. If your new girlfriend is ok with it, and you are too, what's the big deal. Might make for some "fun" family dinners. (Christmas, Thanks giving etc.)

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    I agree with Archbishop everyone in this situation is an adult and should act accordingly. If her sister is upset by it then she can just get over it. Her little sister made the choice to be with you and if that is what she wants the older sister should be happy for her.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    You planning to marry this woman? That is the key question here because there are only three ways this is gonna go - each with their own consequences:

• You sleep with her, get her in trouble with sister, relationship damaged, you leave her after having fun having damaged their family for no good reasons other than sex and revenge.
    • You sleep with her, get her in trouble with her sister, and accidentally get her pregnant and now you get to stay in chaos or abandon your seed.
    • You get to sleep with her, marry her, have kids with her, and forever have rough relations with extended family.

Your choices. But remember, if you are doing this out of spite or revenge it will come back on you. If so, please don't have sex. Don't bring a kid into this.

If you plan to marry her, then know exactly what that will mean for you and your future family. Extended families help to make or break a marriage. Don't do that to a kid if you have any lack of certainty as to what you can and cannot do as a pair.

My first thought here was Jerry Springer show. My second thought was Luke and the failed test in the cave. My last thought was that child support eats up gun funds and restraining orders take guns away all together.

Good luck, fire awaits you.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Well.....if you were a good guy in the first relationship, I can't see why your ex would have a problem with you being involved with her sister. After all she was the one that broke your heart. My only concern is how you will handle things at family functions etc....seeing the woman that broke your heart with someone else?

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    Yeah, right. Women are loony. As interesting as the carnal side of things could get, this is just a 10-ton truck o' drama waiting to explode on you.

Top Bottom