• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I ordered it 11/8, and it shipped 12/30. :rockwoot: UPS says it will be here on 1/5/09. So, I missed out on the build party, but while I was waiting found a few AR15 guys locally that have offered their services.

Can't wait to get it together and see what black rifle disease is all about! :D

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Congrats!

My order (22508) still hasn't shipped :( It's my own fault though, I told them not to ship until the 8th because I'd be out of town, but then my plans changed and switched it yesterday. Shouldn't be too long though hopefully :D

Be sure to post finished pics!

trophyhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    South Bend
    Well happy New Year, that wasn't to bad of a wait with the holidays in play. Let us know what you think of that Del Ton, they sure have some good prices.

RonPaulSupporter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    I'd be interested in hearing about the kit quality as well. I'm thinking about getting two kits from them, a 16 and a 20.

I did my first build using a 16" Del-Ton upper and am very pleased with it. It runs perfectly (not a single malfunction as of yet) and they give you lots of options for an affordable cost. I highly recommend them. Great customer service too, they notified me as soon as possible once the order got shipped.
    We need that Del-Ton pic thread once everyone gets their uppers. :ar15:

swmp9jrm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2008
    NCO
    I'm hoping for my 20" upper to be shipped by mid-January. Wonder if the PMAGS I have on the order will make that trip, or if they'll show up later.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I was just about to post a question about Del-Ton when I saw this thread. Anyone know if they are even taking orders for complete lowers? I like the vintage look of them and planned to do a "retro" with one. I am also planning on buying one of the 11.5" flat top uppers for my SBR.

***UPDATE*** I said what the hell, I got time to wait and just ordered a complete lower reciever and the 11.5" flat top upper. Hopefully I will see them in 12-16 weeks at BGFirearms!!! ********

Last edited:

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    My last build was on a Del Ton 16" mid length upper and I was very happy with the parts. Totally reliable as soon as it was assembled and I'm getting about 1 1/4" groups with decent ammo. Good service from the folks there as well. I'd like to order another kit t go with one of my Stag groupe buy lowers, but can't decide on exactly what I want!

Doug K

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I'm hoping for my 20" upper to be shipped by mid-January. Wonder if the PMAGS I have on the order will make that trip, or if they'll show up later.

I had some PMAGS in my order as well, and those aren't making the trip with the rest of the kit. The last update was that PMAGS were something like 3-4 months out, and that was in Late Nov/Early December time frame. Like everything, there was a huge rush on them, and I guess Magpul most be so swamped with other orders that the mags are going to be on back-order a while.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I got this response from Del-Ton on ARFCOM :D

clear.gif

Your order is on my desk to process first of next week!
    Kassandra

w00t!!

Top Bottom