• ...and so much more!
  • captpaul

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Indy
    Spoiler:no deer were killed.

Had turkeys and raccoons come through Sat. morning. Sat. evening made a friend with local dog at the trailhead. Dog followed me, so I shooed him off. I get up in my tree nestled in an oak patch and dog comes through 10 minutes later. He trailed me right to my tree then looked up, then laid down....busted. I could see this wasn't going to work so I got down and moved locations.

Got to new area and had 25 wood ducks swimming around in the stream next to me for three hours, really beautiful animals. No action so I went back to truck....flat tire. Spare...also flat. Drove to gas station on flat spare and aired up.

This morning I went to Walmart tire to get fixed. Then proceeded to develop a leak in my power steering hose. Bought a quart of power steering fluid and limped home 70 miles periodically filling up my reservoir with my tail between my legs.

There is always next weekend

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    Wow, where did you see the wood ducks? I shot a beautiful male when I was in college and could barely afford shells, if I ever shoot another one I'm going to have it mounted.

captpaul

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Indy
    The wood ducks were in Greene county. I have never seen them there before, if I shot one it would definitely get mounted.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Had a buddy on Atterbury kill a doe this morning and another buddy nicked one-he's a newb. I havent had the time to go out yet (started spending most of my free time on here like a geek). Plan on going out the next 2 days.

Top Bottom