• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Illegals rioting in Naperville and taking over. Then it spreads national wide with mobs going down the streets and kicking people out of their homes. She says that is what many of the males crossing the border are planning.

She lives in a high rise and told me the first floor entries are going to be impossible to defend. She tells me they feel unsafe if things go south and they take out the utilities. She also told me she is afraid to go down to the mailbox room on the first floor after dark.

Geesh, her condo is worth over $450,000 and the older residents are afraid. When the family bought the place for her 3 years ago, the access control, shared video feed from the hall and common areas showed what was going on and helped the place to be secure. She is next to the river walk and it has become less safe in the time she moved in.

My mom has warned you, prepare accordingly.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    So adult males crossing the southern border are part of a plot and being paid by someone to wreak havoc by kicking people out of their homes?
    And this is happening in the Chicago suburb of Naperville?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Move you Mom to where my Mom is, Ginger Cove Retirement Community in Annapolis, MD. She will be surrounded and enveloped by dozens of retired Military men and women that will give her the needed reassurance and personal protection.
    They will quickly squash her fears of Illegals rioting and dissidence happening. There is no such talk at Ginger Cove.
    Tell her to hurry, its almost Happy Hour!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I know an older guy who thinks that at some point some bat symbol of sorts will go up and all the brown people owning/working at the kwikie marts will rise up and commit acts of terror.

Old people tend to look through weird colored glasses. (no pun intended)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I saw a chart ranking the number of illegals that have crossed the border in the last 3 years vs the populations of the 50 states. IIRC that number of people crossing would place them in the middle somewhere—basically enough of them have arrived to be a fairly populous state in of themselves.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I know an older guy who thinks that at some point some bat symbol of sorts will go up and all the brown people owning/working at the kwikie marts will rise up and commit acts of terror.

Old people tend to look through weird colored glasses. (no pun intended)
    I fully believe a large percentage of those people are trying to seek a better life. If only .1% of the (one number that sticks in my mind is) 8,000,000 are here for evil intents, that’s still a decent sized force.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I fully believe a large percentage of those people are trying to seek a better life. If only .1% of the (one number that sticks in my mind is) 8,000,000 are here for evil intents, that’s still a decent sized force.
    You know 30 years ago the illegal numbers here were 25 to 40 million. These numbers keep getting reset to zero every few years.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Any crowd that is gonna "rise up" is the same crowd that believe that blocking roadways is gonna win them support. Our penchant for being tolerant only goes so far. As soon as we start calling that bluff, that :poop: will be over with.

;)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Invaders entering your home to kick you out?

IF ONLY THERE WERE SOME KIND OF FORCE EQUALIZER WE COULD EMPLOY TO PREVENT THAT.

SADLY, NOTHING EXISTS.

triggered.gif

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Sad that someone living in a suburb of Chicago isn't fighting for their right to protect themselves. So many will dial 911 right after protesting the funding of the police.

And at the same time, here in the more constitution friendly Indiana, my neighbor was discussing how to set up a cross fire zone in the event what that 87 year-old's nightmare comes to pass.

Yet both states are part of the "United States", having a common constitution, yet a different set of values.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Top Bottom