• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Mar 14, 2008
    I swear the number of people who are too busy getting pics of family with guns to teach them safety with guns will be the undoing of us all. Take the time to go over safety and then stand with them to make sure they are safe.

Safety breeds confidence, this does not:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXzyxYwools&feature=related]YouTube - My gf's first try with an assault rifle.[/ame]

Ugh....

Marc

Master
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    also she needs to bring the rifle up to her not her to the rifle, hold ing any gun like that would hurt the heck out of my neck

INyooper

Expert
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    :eek:

Two things: I would have liked to see what happens next and ...except for giving an example of what NOT to do, why would anyone post such a video?
    Oh, one more thing ...wonder if the person with the camera had a clean pair of shorts!

Marc

Master
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    :eek:

Two things: I would have liked to see what happens next and ...except for giving an example of what NOT to do, why would anyone post such a video?
    Oh, one more thing ...wonder if the person with the camera had a clean pair of shorts!

at least the front were probably wet

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Mar 14, 2008
    If you want to stand on the weak side, stand close & inside the swing of the muzzle - the other side gives you far more reaction time and is where I prefer to stand at the start. Ignoring brass is easy and if they turn to talk they will use more of their neck and less of the body to look at you.

Top Bottom