• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmemmert

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    I finally updated my phone and joined the 21st century and got an Iphone. What are some gun related apps you all have?

I have been looking for a used gun values app, but can't find one.

Dwight

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Sheridan
    Concealed Carry 50 State.

Good app. You can enter the permits/licenses you hold and it will tell you what states recognize. Also, good info on particular laws for all states.

I never put 100% faith in this type of info but so far it is dead on and a great tool.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'll be interested to see what other folks say too. I've downloaded a few, but haven't really found too many that "I gotta have". I down loaded the NRA la week or so ago. It doesn't look too bad.

Now that you have an iPhone, check out iTunes. There some good gun related pOdcasts that I like to download...eg. Tom Greshem's Gun Talk and Armed American Radio. I use those more than any app I've been able to find.

jdg0724

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Plainfield
    Winchester ballistic, then as far as game type apps: gun builder, i gun, i revolver, guns and ammo, wild west guns(one of my favorites), bounce bullet(another favorite to kill time), GunApp.

Philabuster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    Laporte, IN
    Concealed Carry 50 State.

Good app. You can enter the permits/licenses you hold and it will tell you what states recognize. Also, good info on particular laws for all states.

I never put 100% faith in this type of info but so far it is dead on and a great tool.

Just downloaded it. Seems pretty good! Thanks for sharing. I travel a lot so this will be very helpful.

Top Bottom