• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I may have read something there once before. Reason I posted this is I noted a lot of people all over the web talking about it.

Thought I'd shared it with everyone here and that you guys could either prove or disprove it.

Did it ever occur to you that people who welcome the end of time, the omega, may not be trustworthy sources? Do you understand how embarrassing it is to even link to that site?

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    Did it ever occur to you that people who welcome the end of time, the omega, may not be trustworthy sources? Do you understand how embarrassing it is to even link to that site?

So Main Stream never lies and isn't biased? I can't believe you would even say that. Look at all the fake crap regarding guns that's coming out of the MSM.

I hope you realize they've been lying about a lot of things for a long time.

There's a lot of true news that isn't even being covered at all by the Main Stream Media.

I think it's embarrassing for a person to rely on MSM for their news.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Embarrassing how?

Like a bunch of INGOers claiming the FF were libertarians? Okay, yeah, I can see that. Making unfounded statements with no truth to them would be embarrassing.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks guys, just posting this for confirmation. I'm too busy researching other subjects to prove or disprove the above article.

Then why post it? Seriously, you complain about journalist (sorry, MSM) writing stories without fact checking and then you do the same exact thing?

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    I will consider your second source credible until proven otherwise, but I do not accept information from Snopes at face value given that I have caught them lying before.

Exactly. Snopes has been proven wrong before. I want to know who Snopes - Snopes? But its must be true. I seen it on the internet.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    That's nothing....For one week after September 11, 2001 they stopped the traffic IN THE SKY...Being here in Southern Indiana 3 miles from the UPS hub on Louisville, I must say it was strange to see the sky as it would have looked 100+ years ago devoid of any air traffic...

Say what you will about the Amish...They never stop traffic...They just slow it down....

Top Bottom