• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randyb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Does anyone know of a supplier in southern indiana that carrys musket percussion caps. I have my first 3 band enfield and while I have plenty of flints, #10 and #11 caps, I have none :-( Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks!

msuspartan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    Fishers
    Couple of options:
    Gander Mountain can get them. They usually sell them at the Indy stores
    OR
    Call Jerry Eder at 317.933.3441 Mary Eder or his son will probably answer the phone and if he does not have them they will know where. He is down near Bloomington/Atterbury.

Hope that helps.

Cheers, DonK

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Does anyone know of a supplier in southern indiana that carrys musket percussion caps. I have my first 3 band enfield and while I have plenty of flints, #10 and #11 caps, I have none :-( Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks!

I picked up a couple of tins of them just 2 weeks ago at the Outdoorsman Sport Shop on 135/county line, I thought the price was a little on the high side.. But I had not purchased any in a while and I was free to walk away and they are free to ask what they feel is right...

randyb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Outdoorsman Sport Shop on 135/county line, Is that in harrison county/ corydon?

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Outdoorsman Sport Shop on 135/county line, Is that in harrison county/ corydon?

oooohhhh I did not know you were talking that southern Indiana.. This is just West of Greenwood Indiana..

Sorry, I did not see your location in your name...

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    No problem, i get up that way on occasion.

Ok well in that case, they do have a decent firearms section, It not fantastic, but they have a fair amount of repro black powder & cowboy era guns along with the modern hunting rifles, And they have lots of Fishing & hunting supplies, And they have a pretty good reloading area.. I would not drive up here special but if you are in that neck of the woods drop in..

msuspartan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    Fishers
    another place to try is at the Friendship In. Fall and spring shoots hosted by the NMLRA. Always a bunch of shooters there. Go to the NMLRA's website for info.

Cheers, DonK

Top Bottom