• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    I had a back blowout about two hours ago, so the odds of me making it tomorrow just plummeted.
    I just cannot seem to get to a match this year.

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Hey, just got back from the range setting up. I think this is going to be a REALLY good match. 2 flashes at 300 yards! You can't beat that at a local match. Come one, come all!

MJ317

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Greenwood
    AWESOME

My Brother and I had a blast. Thanks to All for being patient with us since we were new at the multi gun. Thanks again. :yesway::yesway::yesway:

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    My Brother and I had a blast. Thanks to All for being patient with us since we were new at the multi gun. Thanks again. :yesway::yesway::yesway:

Thanks for coming Mike. And a BIG thanks for coming early and helping with the final setup stuff. You were a big help. I'm glad you had fun.

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Everyone, thanks for coming. We had a pretty good turnout (31 shooters I think).

It was definitely a long weekend. I didn't home tonight until almost 8, which gave me just enough time to get something to eat, shower, and then head off to the night shift (little tired). I'm going to do my best to get scores out Monday evening after I get my make-up sleep.

I'd like to say a BIG thanks to all the help we had at the end of the match tearing down. I truly appreciate everyone working together like that. It's definitely one thing that makes the sport great.

Top Bottom