• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trickpony

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Out of State :(
    We're holding another Multi-Gun match on June 6th at Wildcat Valley Rifle & Pistol Club near Brookston, IN. INMG rules apply.

Plan to shoot 60 rounds of handgun, 60 rounds of rifle, 60 rounds of birdshot, 4 slugs and 2 buckshot.

BUCKSHOT AMMO REQUIREMENTS:
    12ga. buckshot MUST have no more than 9 pellets and be 00 buck or 000 buck
    20ga, buckshot MUST have no more than 20 pellets and be #3 buck.
    (These are common loads available from ammo manufacturers)

Gates open at 8AM
    Shooters meeting at 9:45
    Shooting starts at 10AM

Match fee is $20.00* Juniors with paid adult are half price.

*Setup crew and RO's shoot for $10.00

Trickpony

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Out of State :(
    Yes, the 300 yard line will be used.

There will also be a short IPSC Shotgun stage to prepare those of you heading to the Pan Americans this year in KY...

wolfy25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Indy
    Looks like a great match (7 stages for a local match!). I think I'm going to have to figure out exactly where my slugs are hitting when shooting prone for the clays.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Looks like Im gonna regret selling the JP rifle and using a 11" sbr on the long stuff.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    For those who don't habla, Wildcat Valley is one of the few Midwest clubs that have capacity to shoot past 100yds. You won't want to miss this if you want to push your gear to its limits.

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    For those interested in helping out with setup tomorrow, I had something come up today where I have to go to Indy at some point for a family matter. So I plan on getting to the range tomorrow morning around 10 to finish building a platform and some initial setup. Then I'll need to break around lunch to drive to Indy to take care of something. I plan on coming back up and being at the range around 5 to finish setup.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Depending on weather I can and will come out after I mow the grass. Momma must be apeased. Hope to try and get there around noonish. I just cant stay late in the afternoon as I have plans. Have stapler and screw gun...will travel.
    If anyone else is there and knows how you want to set up we can proceed after you leave. Shouldnt be an issue. Did the Pres or someone confirm its OK to shut down the ranges for setup??
    Some of the members have had issues in the past over it. Not that they want to use the range so much but they like to beech just to hear their own voice.
    PM me if I need to bring anything else.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom