• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Mike Stuckey can smoke more ganja if he thinks it will make him a more convincing writer. That crap was horrible.

If he really believes that the guy that walks into a room full of people, produces a weapon, then demands money ends up some kind of victim (?!?!) - I couldn't read any further.

Of course he believes this. Liberals believe that everyone is simply a product of his or her environment. There is no personal choice involved. Hence, there is no blame or guilt involved if someone breaks the law. He truly believes that anyone who had grown-up with the experiences of the robber would have become a robber!
    The only reason YOU aren't a murderer is because you had different experiences. In the Liberal reality, there is NO personal responsibility. There are only winners and losers in the gamble of life. You can do NOTHING to change your fate.

Doug

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    They'll let the poll run its life, but it will be buried away never to be used. If it had achieved their intended results, then it would have been touted on air or used in a segment regarding the issue.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    73.4% have voted "very safe" so far. Wonder if that's how MSNBC, even further left than CNN, thought such a poll on their website would go?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    My favorite part is the stats from the "Concealed Carry Killers". Since May 2007, licensed handgun owners have killed 151 people...and compared to the total killed by unlicensed... :dunno:

I don't have time to read the article, gotta run, but of the licensed owners that have killed people did it say that they used a gun or are they just implying it?:popcorn:

RA8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Carmel
    “The industry constantly has to look for a way to make a guy who already owns 15 guns buy a new one.”

I assure you the industry doesnt need to try hard to make a guy with 15 guns continue to purchase firearms.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Gotta love the "Wild West" argument. Isn't it funny how old dime store novels, and cowboy movies have become reliable historical documentation? :rolleyes:

The irony about the "wild west" argument is the fact that the west was a safer place to be than the larger cities on the east coast at that time. There was less a chance of you being shot or killed in any of the "wild west" towns than New York, Philadelphia, etc which I believe most of them had some type of gun control laws in place. Funny how that never comes into play for the Anti's arguments. :rolleyes:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    The irony about the "wild west" argument is the fact that the west was a safer place to be than the larger cities on the east coast at that time. There was less a chance of you being shot or killed in any of the "wild west" towns than New York, Philadelphia, etc which I believe most of them had some type of gun control laws in place. Funny how that never comes into play for the Anti's arguments. :rolleyes:

When has the Left ever let facts get in their way? :cool:

Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What got me right off the bat was the style and sentence structure used in the SD story that led off the hit-piece. The libtard writer made it sound like after the first shot, the BG was turning to leave and the GG put two more rounds into him. It just seemed to me that he put a lot of effort into making the GG seem vindictive and that shots 2 and 3 were murderous.:xmad:

What stood out the loudest to me was this

While other researchers point to numerous, complex reasons for fluctuations in the crime rate, Hemenway said the surge that began in the 1980s and the subsequent decline were "all about inner-city gun crime." Crime "declined nationwide after the crack wars died out," Rand agreed

Hmmm.... maybe the issue isn't guns. Could is possibly be that when you make a substance more valuable and more available than gold, not to mention illegal, that people are willing to kill each other over said substance? :n00b:WH-WH-WHAT!?!?!?!:n00b:

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    It disturbs me how jaded the gun control people are. They really hate us. I'm a nice guy. Why do they hate me?

Sometimes, I get upset reading this stuff because I just want to sit down with these gun control people and have a conversation with them about this. I don't want to yell, I won't invoke God, no rhetoric, none. I just want to discuss this civilly. It just sucks.

(INSERT EXPLETIVE) (INSERT EXPLETIVE) (INSERT EXPLETIVE)

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    It disturbs me how jaded the gun control people are. They really hate us. I'm a nice guy. Why do they hate me?

Sometimes, I get upset reading this stuff because I just want to sit down with these gun control people and have a conversation with them about this. I don't want to yell, I won't invoke God, no rhetoric, none. I just want to discuss this civilly. It just sucks.

(INSERT EXPLETIVE) (INSERT EXPLETIVE) (INSERT EXPLETIVE)

They hate you, because you refuse to be a slave. They are all about power and control. They do not care how many they have to kill, so long as they can have power. They hate you because many of them are cowards, too frightened to take the risk of defending themselves and their families, and it shames them to come across someone who isn't so quiveringly afraid.

There is no such thing as "civilized conversation" with the likes of VPC. Their agenda isn't civilized, they are willing to lie freely, and they do not respect you as a person. It's impossible for such people to be truly civilized. Merely treated as the threat to freedom that they are.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    They hate you, because you refuse to be a slave. They are all about power and control. They do not care how many they have to kill, so long as they can have power. They hate you because many of them are cowards, too frightened to take the risk of defending themselves and their families, and it shames them to come across someone who isn't so quiveringly afraid.

There is no such thing as "civilized conversation" with the likes of VPC. Their agenda isn't civilized, they are willing to lie freely, and they do not respect you as a person. It's impossible for such people to be truly civilized. Merely treated as the threat to freedom that they are.

Be proud that these cowards hate you.

Doug

Top Bottom