• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

CorvetteTom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Shelbyville
    I am moving and have a few things I don't want to take with me.

SOLD - 3M Model 2100 Overhead Projector - $40
    This is a used overhead projector in very good condition. It works great. Comes with cover.
    $40
    overhead1.jpg

overhead4.jpg

Kodak Ektagraphic III AMT Slide Projector - $80
    Comes with 2 - Universal 80-slide trays
    Specs:
    • Autofocus
    • Precise slide registration from improved projector gate; Gentle gravity feed of slides
    • Accepts 2 x 2" (50 x 50 mm) slides in 80- and 140-slide tray capacity; Slide tray removal with power off
    • Four position power switch with HI/LO lamp setting
    • Improved center-to-corner uniformity from a wide choice of high-efficiency lamps
    • Increased arc-suppression circuitry that prolongs life of slide-changing mechanism and nearly eliminates electromagnetic interference
    • Automatic dark-screen shutter prevents light on the screen when slide gate is empty
    • Easy lamp changes with rear removable lamp module
    • Built-in reading light
    • Elevation control to 16 degrees and rear leveling foot
    • Eight-contact, special application receptacle
    • Remote accessory outlet; 7-pin connector for external dissolve controls
    • Thermal fuses
    • Dependable, rugged design; Built-in carry handle; Bolt-down fixing socket (accepts 1/4" x 20-thread bolt)
    • Accepts rack-mount style lenses
    $80
    projector1.jpg

projector2.jpg

Technics SL-Q20 Direct Drive Turntable -$50

-Good condition and works great.
    -Has a Pickering TL-1 needle
    -Cover is there but has broken tabs
    Specs:
    -The Technics SL-Q20 features quartz-phase-locked control with integral rotor-platter, direct drive motor giving exceptionally low speed drift (within +-0.002%).
    -Double isolated suspension system and aluminium die-cast/TNRC base construction.
    -Four-point gimbal suspension tonearm.
    -Soft-touch, front-panel electronic controls with cueing facility.
    -Technics plug-in connector cartridge system
    -Platter: 312mm aluminium die-cast
    -Wow and flutter: 0.025% WRMS
    -Rumble: -78dB
    -Tonearm type: straight, static balanced with plug-in connector
    -Effective length: 230mm
    -Dimensions: 430 x 106 x 375mm
    -Weight: 6.1kg
    $50
    turntable1.jpg

turntable2.jpg

Vivotek PTZ 6114 Wireless IP Camera - $300
    This is a very slightly used security camera (customer didn't want it after install - cost issue).
    * MJPEG and MPEG-4 Video Compression Selectable
    * Motorized Pan/Tilt/Zoom "PTZ" (10X Optical Zoom Lens and 10X Digital Zoom)
    * Integrated Two-way Audio
    * Optimized Synchronization of Audio and Video
    * 802.11g Wireless Connection
    * Supports UPnP and Dynamic IP (DDNS)
    * Intelligent Motion Detection
    * Pre- and Post- Alarm Snapsho
    * Digital I/O for Sensor and Alarm
    * Low Light Mode Down to 0.05 Lux
    Wireless (WLAN) PTZ IP Network Security Camera is a Dual-Codec security surveillance system that can connect to either a wired or wireless Ethernet connection. The Vivotek PTZ6114 Wireless (WLAN) PTZ Network Security Camera provides remote, high-quality video and audio. The pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) function that can be controlled through the Internet or the included IR remote control extends the security camera's practicability and application. Users of the Vivotek PTZ6114 Wireless (WLAN) IP Network Security Camera can easily access their security camera via an Internet Explorer browser, receiving synchronized video & audio from anywhere at anytime.
    $300 - this was originally a $1200 camera
    camera1.jpg

SOLD - Marquise Cut Diamond Engagement Ring - 3/4 carat + a Mens Comfort Fit Band - $350
    This engagement ring has a 3/4 carat marquise cut diamond with 4 round cut diamonds, 2 on either side of the large center stone. The band is 14k solid yellow gold and it's a Size 5. This ring is in excellent shape and very well made. I paid $1400... just sayin' :D. There are no inclusions visible to the naked eye (SI1-SI2) and it has good color (G-I).
    I am also including this mens wedding band. It's a 4mm wide, 10k solid yellow gold Comfort Fit and it is a Size 9. This ring normally sells for $190 retail.
    $350 takes them both! This is a great deal, my loss is your gain!! Will not separate.
    ring1.jpg

ring2.jpg

ring3.jpg

SOLD - Creative ZEN Vison:M 30gb Multimedia - MP3 Player - $60 - SOLD
    This player is in good condition and works great. Comes with songs already loaded, software, car charger, earbud headphones and adaptor.
    * 30 GB multimedia device holds tens of thousands of photos, up to 120 hours of videos, or 15,000 songs
    * 2.5-inch high-definition LCD screen features a 320 x 240 resolution and hundreds of thousands of colors
    * Supports many video formats such as AVI, DivX 4 and 53, XviD4, MPEG-1, -2, -SP, WMV9, and Motion-JPEG
    * Integrated FM radio and recorder, and voice recorder
    * Measures 4.1 x 2.4 x 0.7 inches and weighs 5.7 ounces
    $60
    creative1.jpg

zen.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom