• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    Not to the east side, but to Michigan. I have accepted a job up there (yes, further Canada Indi!) and will be moving in a few weeks. I will be around though, you can't get rid of me that easy, and CM still owes me a Cheeseburger!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not to the east side, but to Michigan. I have accepted a job up there (yes, further Canada Indi!) and will be moving in a few weeks. I will be around though, you can't get rid of me that easy, and CM still owes me a Cheeseburger!

You let me know when you are around and heck yes, I am buying.
    Be safe and secure up there.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    God's country!

Every once in a while, I hear the pleasant peninsula calling me home....but, frankly, I make good money in this desolate land.....yeah, pretty mercenary.

Hope all goes well for you.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Seeing as you’re an Ice Soccer fan, you will be in good company, plenty of weirdos in MI.:):

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Seeing as you’re an Ice Soccer fan, you will be in good company, plenty of weirdos in MI.:):

Some of us are here​ now and we brought our maps with us. Just try and build that wall.

ys15d9sdkbby.png

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Some of us are here​ now and we brought our maps with us. Just try and build that wall.

ys15d9sdkbby.png
    We will, it will start in Chicago, and follow the Lakeshore around, encompass “The Region”, and basically sever Southbend around ND campus, Indiana keeping campus, and head straight through Mishawaka/Grainger, straight to the border of IN/MI. Deleting the “undesired”, and keeping the “chosen”. That will obviously leave ND campus, an island of prosperity in an ocean of ****hole, sort of like now, but we’ll have to defend it better.

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Historian,

You do realize by state law that you now have to be a Red Wings fan!!!!! :) :lmfao::p

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss
    You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.
    Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...
    Perfection: is not a goal---it's a demanded expectation.

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    NEVER!!!!!

Don't worry.... after you come back from your 2 weeks at "reeducation" camp, you'll be good to go. :)

Seriously, at least you are going to a place where hockey is not a foreign concept and most of the people there like it!

Top Bottom