• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    A freind is looking for a mosin stock to use to try on a very rare rifle that he has that is without a stock at the time. It will be more of a trial fitting type of deal so conditions isn’t super important. I’m assuming a synthetic stock would work as well. He’s a good dude and I’m trying to help him out. If you have an old take off, let me know. I’m located in central IN and he’s in Minnesota. If you’re willing to ship it, I’d be more than happy to pay you for it and you can ship it directly to him.
    thanks!

Hunter58

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    A freind is looking for a mosin stock to use to try on a very rare rifle that he has that is without a stock at the time. It will be more of a trial fitting type of deal so conditions isn’t super important. I’m assuming a synthetic stock would work as well. He’s a good dude and I’m trying to help him out. If you have an old take off, let me know. I’m located in central IN and he’s in Minnesota. If you’re willing to ship it, I’d be more than happy to pay you for it and you can ship it directly to him.
    thanks!
    If your are not looking for an original stock, I have this sporter stock that I believe is for a Mosin.

Attachments

• IMG_0913.jpeg
      IMG_0913.jpeg
      197.5 KB · Views: 4
    • IMG_0912.jpeg
      IMG_0912.jpeg
      255.3 KB · Views: 4
    • IMG_0911.jpeg
      IMG_0911.jpeg
      194.3 KB · Views: 4
    Top Bottom