Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Won't say a whole lot; I think the articles speak for themselves. :xmad: There are, as always two sides to every story, 'tis true....
    But I have no issue believing it for some reason.:scared:

LightSquared: Did White House Pressure General Shelton to Help Donor? - The Daily Beast

LightSquared Scandal Explodes | National Legal and Policy Center

Sorry if this was already posted up; I did a quick check and didn't see anything about it.

We've got 3 scandals going on. The Fast and Furious gun running scandal. The Solyndra Solargate scandal, and now the Light Squared budding scandal.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You can drop the Chicago from that and just leave it at "he is a politician". They are all pretty much the same. It must be a disease too, because it seems that everyone that goes to Washington ends up the same.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    We've got 3 scandals going on. The Fast and Furious gun running scandal. The Solyndra Solargate scandal, and now the Light Squared budding scandal.
    Unfortunately the "Fast and Furious" scandal has been successfully buried by their accomplices in the media. Don't expect any new reporting on that.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Sadly, they are doing a pretty good of covering up the Fast&Furious debacle. After all, they gave raises to the managers of it and everything.

Speaking of raises.... This might raise your blood pressure a bit. I know it did mine. I haven't fact checked it yet, someone emailed me the link. It's nothing shockingly new, per se, but hearing actual numbers is an eye opener.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOAgT8L_BqQ&feature=player_embedded

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    Chicago Tribune columnist Steve Chapman questions Obama's seeking of Re-election in 20112 and suggests that maybe he should quit while he is still behind.

Sounds like worthy suggestion to me, I hope he is listening

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Chicago Tribune columnist Steve Chapman questions Obama's seeking of Re-election in 20112 and suggests that maybe he should quit while he is still behind.

Sounds like worthy suggestion to me, I hope he is listening

In reading several articles in the paper over the last few weeks I'm beginning to believe that there is a behind the scenes push for him to abdicate the throne. MSM has been pushing a LOT of positive Hillary stories lately. Just a thought.:twocents:

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    He should run, and with his ego I think he will. He will then lose. If he bails out and we have Hillary as the candidate, freedom will be in trouble. She will get 99% of the female vote and the press will hype how it will be "historic" to have a woman president. No doubt Dems that are capable of reason have figured this out.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    He should run, and with his ego I think he will. He will then lose. If he bails out and we have Hillary as the candidate, freedom will be in trouble. She will get 99% of the female vote and the press will hype how it will be "historic" to have a woman president. No doubt Dems that are capable of reason have figured this out.

Me thinks you way under-estimate the intelligence of our women voters....... particularly the 'conservative' ones. Shame on you. :patriot:

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Me thinks you way under-estimate the intelligence of our women voters....... particularly the 'conservative' ones. Shame on you. :patriot:

Point taken, but I remember how it was said that women voted big time for Bubba and insured he got in. I'm talking white suburban women. Sadly,I know plenty of women who will vote for her because of gender.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN

^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The only thing that the Dems have to justify their existence are the "Firsts".
    They have no policy, agenda, or goals that will benefit the country. :noway:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    More importantly, if he doesn't run, the Dems will have the opportunity to field a "clean" candidate who won't bear the baggage of failure that he does. That will throw the Republicans' election strategy into disarray and diminish the likelihood of a big Republican win that could sweep the Dems from power completely.

Top Bottom