• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No. Why would they? But it doesn't matter anyway, because all of this "dOLLaR's gOnNa cOLLaPsE" is a pile of horse ****. That world only exists in the minds of internet doomsturbators.
    Then by all means, keep on buying tulip bulbs bitcoin. After all, it's different this time :coffee:

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Back seat or front seat?
    I am throwing the ammo out there to see value, i don't intend to sell at all. I am seeing talk of being poor, When i was very little, with 2 brothers and 2 sisters, my mom had medical issues and my dad was on service connected disability i watched my parents struggle, to feed, cloth,we kids, pay bills. My grandparents helped us i remember. My grandparents lived thru the stock market crash and the depression, they grandfather lived with a childless relative, my grandmother in a home for children that parents couldn't take care of them. They instilled a value to save for the rainy day, that is how i saved enough to retire and still live very comfortably, The company i worked for froze there retirement plan early in 2000's . i invested, bought gold and silver, sold silver and gold at times, i am out of the stock market totally now. But yes i remember being considered financially poor as a child and made sure as best i could it be better for me and mine!

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Do you plan to provide your opposing perspective and reasons behind it or are you just in here to sling ****?

You've established that you believe you're smarter than everyone else with your condescension. Do you have anything of use to add to the conversation or is just popping in for a "nuh uh, you're dumb" every now and then the plan?
    Sling ****? Why is it ****? Because you don't hold the same opinion?

I've never said that I'm smarter than anyone else. But I do know better than to listen to people who think that shiny metals will save them from the collapse of the world's most powerful economy. I've been hearing and reading about the same economic doomsday ******** for years, and it never happens.

The collapse of the US dollar = world economic collapse. It's strange to me that some think that the same system that has collapsed is going to ensure the value of their ostensibly useless trinkets.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy

I've never said that I'm smarter than anyone else. But I do know better than to listen to people who think that shiny metals will save them from the collapse of the world's most powerful economy. I've been hearing and reading about the same economic doomsday ******** for years, and it never happens.

The collapse of the US dollar = world economic collapse. It's strange to me that some think that the same system that has collapsed is going to ensure the value of their ostensibly useless trinkets.
    In the event of total collapse. I would think, alcohol, bullets, medical supplies, tobacco, food, water would be the things people would want to trade for.

You can't eat or treat a wound with silver.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    This is how they’re going to justify monthly checks... this is just priming the engine. Once they see the number of guns and ammo being bought they may stop tho.

defaultdotxbe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Griffith
    In the event of total collapse. I would think, alcohol, bullets, medical supplies, tobacco, food, water would be the things people would want to trade for.

You can't eat or treat a wound with silver.
    Yep, if the dollar collapses everything collapses and if you can't eat it, wear it, or live in it, its not going to be worth much

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    This reminds me that it's time to break out the fruit jar and the cell phone charger and brew up another batch of silver water.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    In the 90's I started bible studies with Shepherds Chapel. The pastor Arnold Murray taught that part of the coming deception was going to be eliminating people's debts, in other words getting people stretched out on debt enough to make that attractive to them.

And here we are now, with "You will own nothing and you will be happy".
    Sure am glad I was forewarned. That old Chosin Reservoir marine knew exactly what he was talking about.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

It’s **** because you’ve done nothing but belittle others while providing zero argument, information or data to support your side. You aren’t participating in a conversation, you come in, call people stupid then leave. Particularly useful.

Feel free to have all of the confidence in the world that the US is as strong as ever and will maintain its position indefinitely. Russia and China have both bitch slapped the US in recent months, forgive me if I don't believe they’re done.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It’s **** because you’ve done nothing but belittle others while providing zero argument, information or data to support your side. You aren’t participating in a conversation, you come in, call people stupid then leave. Particularly useful.

Feel free to have all of the confidence in the world that the US is as strong as ever and will maintain its position indefinitely. Russia and China have both bitch slapped the US in recent months, forgive me if I don't believe they’re done.
    Building on this (just using your quote as a jumping off point, phylo), IMO the stronger we let the CCP system/economy become without fighting back, the less true that US collapse will be global collapse is likely to be. They become an opposite poll that the weak-kneed and their economies can rally round if we go down the tubes. Sure, they won't like some of the things that will be required of them, but they have always shown themselves to seek safety over liberty (looking at you EU)

If you think a great power can't be eclipsed by another and become a shadow of itself, then you are ignorant of history and especially of British history. We can be left to collapse, and stew in our own juices, by our 'allies' provided they see a path to maintain their own privileges and comforts. If you doubt that, than you are ignorant of NATO history

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom