• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Just another in a long line of examples of the kind of bastards fearless leader relates to.

What did fearless leader say? If you want to know somebody, look at the people they surround themselves with.

As time unfolds, we will continue to find fearless leader, the sonofa***** statist pig, is dirty as all Hell. Yet the sheep will continue to ignore it as they march blindly to their own slaughter.

Last edited:

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I well remember how this guy terrorized the country back in the 60's. IMO he should have received at least life in prison.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    funny how obama hangs out with folks like Ayers and Rev. Wright and is shocked to find out what they're all about............. poor barak so easily fooled by those around him, they seemed like good people didnt they? they smiled at me, and told me i was doing a good job

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    I well remember how this guy terrorized the country back in the 60's. IMO he should have received at least life in prison.

what justice? only if he was one of those filthy republicans! amazing how that guy shot reagan still has secret service people following him to barnes and noble spying on what books he's looking at, but this guy is free? it just doesnt make sense does it?

jake

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    is the company a man keeps a fair representation of the man?

When taken in the proper context, absolutely. A minister who has an outreach program for incarcerated convicted felons probably should be cut a little slack. But alliances created out of a common cause? Guilty as charged.

tatertot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    The most disgusting part about the Rev. Wright and Ayers situations is the main stream media barely pays any attention to it, where someone like Ron Paul gets raked across the coals for having some racist content in his news letters that he may or may not have known about.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    this post was removed because i miss understood the post i was quoting.

move along folks theres nothing to see here :D

jake

Last edited:

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    The most disgusting part about the Rev. Wright and Ayers situations is the main stream media barely pays any attention to it, where someone like Ron Paul gets raked across the coals for having some racist content in his news letters that he may or may not have known about.

i agree and i hate to say this, but

racism is often times reversed these days. its ok for rev wright, al sharpton, jesse jackson, louis farakhan (anyone see a strong chicago showing here?) to be racist because their black. the media panders that to black pride, standing up for equal rights, and the list goes on.

when a white person or a person perceived to be white even if their not (zimmerman) is racist, or knows a racist, has ridden on a bus with a racist, or merely criticizes another group then your right the media howls and it becomes a big deal.

its so crazy that they've even accused herman cain and allen west of being racist and hating blacks because of their conservative views WTF?

for things to get better racially, racism can not be tolerated from any group! it can not be ok for one group and not everyone else. isnt it supposed to be about equality?

jake

tatertot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    I couldn't agree with you any more.

On the Herman Cain topic, the main stream media dug up dirt on Herman Cain with the alleged infidelity issue. While I can't say I agree with someone being unfaithful, I do believe his love life has no bearing on his ability to lead the country. The media hounded him until he dropped from the race, while they ignored or barely gave a nod to Obama backed Solyndra (spelling?) Or his ties to Marxist and radical racist leaders. There is a complete double standard in the media against conservatives today.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    I couldn't agree with you any more.

On the Herman Cain topic, the main stream media dug up dirt on Herman Cain with the alleged infidelity issue. While I can't say I agree with someone being unfaithful, I do believe his love life has no bearing on his ability to lead the country. The media hounded him until he dropped from the race, while they ignored or barely gave a nod to Obama backed Solyndra (spelling?) Or his ties to Marxist and radical racist leaders. There is a complete double standard in the media against conservatives today.

absolutly! when it was bill clintons infidelity, JFK's infidelity oh lets be honest the list goes on and on for both parties.

honestly as a conservative i never cared about Bill clintons stuff, i didnt care he lied to the fbi, or denied it. i think he handled it bad and should have just said "its none of your business"

i found it ironic that the woman who accused herman cain lives in the same building as obama advisor david axelrod....... i dont believe in coincidence

jake

tatertot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    absolutly! when it was bill clintons infidelity, JFK's infidelity oh lets be honest the list goes on and on for both parties.

honestly as a conservative i never cared about Bill clintons stuff, i didnt care he lied to the fbi, or denied it. i think he handled it bad and should have just said "its none of your business"

i found it ironic that the woman who accused herman cain lives in the same building as obama advisor david axelrod....... i dont believe in coincidence

jake

I had not heard she lived in the same building as Axelrod. Wow. Im not a big believer in coincidences either. I wonder how she has profitted from these allegations?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    i disagree on this particular instance as far as the minister goes. back then i looked at the web site for the church, no where did i find any mention of God, Jesus, Salvation etc. even though they claimed to be a church of christ something or other. what i did find liberally (pun intended) sprinkled through out the web site was the term "black liberation theology" this has nothing to do with religious principles in a traditional sense again such as God, Jesus etc. (sure there are other religions but sticking with these since "church of Christ was in the name")

so what was the religion being taught here? was it christian? no. was it political activism, fronting as a legitimate church? yep! so considering the many videos of rev wright preaching his hatred of "whitey" i'm not so sure his prison program was helpful?

so all this too say after claiming to have known the man for 20 years, having the man into his home, baptizing his daughter etc. i dont think obama or wright can get a pass.

i usually agree with your posts, but respectfully i cant on this issue.

in the case that i am miss understanding you, i apologize

jake

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You definitely misunderstood.

Top Bottom