• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Not very smart of her to start wrestling the guy when he tried to leave. But it ended well.

St. Paul mom, daughter hold burglar at bay with pink gun
    Larson had been outside washing her car at the time of the burglary, leaving the back door unlocked as her 34-year-old daughter Melissa Hickman slept upstairs. She walked inside to grab something when she saw Childs standing over her purse.

"Here – here's the money," Childs said, holding out a handful of crumpled cash totaling about $8. "Here's your money back. The cops sent me."

Childs pushed Larson and tried to run out of the house, but Larson pushed back and locked the door. She was eventually able to wrestle him to the floor and call for her daughter to come downstairs and bring her gun.

Hickman grabbed her 9mm Taurus handgun with pink grips and entered the kitchen, where her mom and the burglar were in a struggle on the floor.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I would like to he a fly on the prison wall when the other bad guys find out he was held hostage by a pink gun and the Mom got the better of him to boot. The Daughter has a good head on her shoulders. She did great.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I don't get why the lady was such a jerk. If the cops sent some guy into my house, through the back door, to quietly return money to my wallet, I'd be pleased. I mean, he even snuck in, so she wouldn't have to be bothered with the whole incident. Talk about convenience.

This guy should have just kept that stolen money and saved himself all the trouble.

Top Bottom