• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I will wait for more evidence to be revealed (and we may never get the real story; not that it matters as my level of involvement is internet deep)...but I doubt that's all there is to this.
    I'm not saying it is what happened, just a good ole INGO theory in response to the comment above mine. :):

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I can be fired and/or disciplined without notice and without much defense. It's never happened to me but it has to other co-workers (disciplined) and it was time off without pay. No investigation other than "did s/he do it? Fine. Go home for X days".

But then again, I'm not a member of a union.
    I've been named in several lawsuits over the years accusing me of various illegal arrests. Never once have I ever violated anyone's civil rights. I do my job knowing that I'm protected from such frivolous lawsuits. If I thought I could lose my job from every mopes lawsuit or complaint, I'd stop doing it. You'd be hard pressed to find an officer willing to do their jobs without any protections. What about making arrests to those politically connected. I've made a few and it is nice to know that I don't need to fear for my job for doing the right thing.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    "The Star Tribune reported that she was engaged to be married and had already taken her fiance's last name. Her maiden name was Justine Ruszczyk."
    I've never heard of anyone changing their name before they were married, but with the last name of "Ruszczyk" I don't blame her. A blatantly Australian last name.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I'm a nice guy, really i am. i work and play well (ish) with others and good lookin' too! You don't know what you're missing.
    Do you find yourself doing a lot of hands-on investigating like Matlock did? Looking through cabinets, talking to neighbors, etc? Or are you behind a desk mostly? And do you have a private detective to look into things for you?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm a nice guy, really i am. i work and play well (ish) with others and good lookin' too! You don't know what you're missing.

Do you find yourself doing a lot of hands-on investigating like Matlock did? Looking through cabinets, talking to neighbors, etc? Or are you behind a desk mostly? And do you have a private detective to look into things for you?

I think he wears seersucker suits too.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg

Good lookin' like Matlock?

babcia-d90a0fae754f2a5f68f1773d5,750,470,0,0.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I've been named in several lawsuits over the years accusing me of various illegal arrests. Never once have I ever violated anyone's civil rights. I do my job knowing that I'm protected from such frivolous lawsuits. If I thought I could lose my job from every mopes lawsuit or complaint, I'd stop doing it. You'd be hard pressed to find an officer willing to do their jobs without any protections. What about making arrests to those politically connected. I've made a few and it is nice to know that I don't need to fear for my job for doing the right thing.

Yes, there have been times that I've been placed in a position of choosing to say what I felt really needed to be said and exercising judgement with regards to the politics of the situation.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

myhightechsec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2016
    The Region

The real question is does he have a babe like Della to be his secretary?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    OK here goes. Investigation like Matlock? Not exactly, but I do and have investigated, interviewed witnesses, examined locations, etc., etc., etc.....all without the formality of depositions and court orders. In this regard, I like to think of myself as more like Stu Bailey or Jeff Spencer.

As for support staff. I am going to leave that alone. Completely alone.

I like hot dogs, I no longer eat hot dog buns.

i would say that I look as good or better than Matlock did when he was 46. However, my glasses are reminiscent of Floyd the barber. More of a near-sighted Jeff Spencer.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    OK here goes. Investigation like Matlock? Not exactly, but I do and have investigated, interviewed witnesses, examined locations, etc., etc., etc.....all without the formality of depositions and court orders. In this regard, I like to think of myself as more like Stu Bailey or Jeff Spencer.

As for support staff. I am going to leave that alone. Completely alone.

I like hot dogs, I no longer eat hot dog buns.

i would say that I look as good or better than Matlock did when he was 46. However, my glasses are reminiscent of Floyd the barber. More of a near-sighted Jeff Spencer.

Don't forget the beard. Or should I say, The Beard.

Oh, and your facial hair. ;)

Top Bottom