• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I am a lurker. I don’t like to post on anything. I’m annoyed that I need so many posts to be able to message and comment on some stuff. I was really interested in a gun being sold, but I can’t comment or pm. So here I am. Here’s number 9. Only 41 to go.
    I was north of 10K when I became a site supporter. If you want to go the 50 post way just avoid the one-liners (take my gun, please) and necroposting. After 50? You don’t have to make sense or anything.

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I was north of 10K when I became a site supporter. If you want to go the 50 post way just avoid the one-liners (take my gun, please) and necroposting. After 50? You don’t have to make sense or anything.

QFT! Excellent examples abound (present company excluded, of course) :stickpoke:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I am a lurker. I don’t like to post on anything. I’m annoyed that I need so many posts to be able to message and comment on some stuff. I was really interested in a gun being sold, but I can’t comment or pm. So here I am. Here’s number 9. Only 41 to go.
    It's really refreshing to meet someone who doesn't know EVERYTHING! Send me an address and I'll cover your fee! Or I can do it right here. :rolleyes:

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Just because it's a gun forum doesn't mean it has to be about guns.

Like PUDC (cake)?

Wear pants all the time?

Ever get a speeding ticket? (watch yer wallet)

Got a question about cutting boards?

9mm or 45 acp ? ------Oops, gun related. Disregard.

Meat-bloody or burned to a crisp ?

The possibilities are virtually endless>

Eagle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 29, 2020
    Greenwood
    I can understand the OP. I’m a frequent reader but infrequent poster. I probably only have 300 posts on the Maryland Shooters forum, and I’ve been on there for several years. But to complain about it? Nah.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I can understand the OP. I’m a frequent reader but infrequent poster. I probably only have 300 posts on the Maryland Shooters forum, and I’ve been on there for several years. But to complain about it? Nah.

I am a member there as well but just cant get into the flow of that place.

Top Bottom