• climber1218

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Converse
    Milt Sparks VersaMax-2 for Glock 48, Right-handed, Cowhide, Black

Brand new, unused. I never carried this holster, and it is is pristine condition. I purchased this holster for my G48, and my eyesight went south, consequently, I had my G48 milled for a red dot optic. This holster will not work with a red dot, and I subsequently ordered a second VM-2 which is red dot compatible.

Wait time for this holster was approximately 6 months and price is $165 directly from Milt Sparks.

Asking $150 with immediate availability.

Will meet in Converse, Zionsville, W. Carmel, or NW Indy (depending on day of the week/work schedule).

From the manufacturer:
    Often copied but rarely equaled, the inside-the-waistband model VM-2 is a classic Milt Sparks Holsters original design concept and by far our most popular design.
    Some key features include:

• A fully encased metal reinforced mouth band to aid in safe one-handed holstering of your sidearm.
    • Protective back flap to keep safeties and sharp edges of the firearm away for the user's body.
    • Offset, non-pivoting belt loops to ensure that the butt of the gun will not shift even during the most rigorous of activity. The offset belt loops also provide for a thinner holster profile (less bulge) by virtue of the loops being off to the sides of the holster's main body and not stacked on top of the gun.
    • The forward belt loop is mounted to a slotted tab on the main body of the holster that allows the mount to flex as needed to better conform to individual body shapes.
    • Designed to be free of any exposed metal hardware on the body side of the holster that could come into contact with the user's skin.
    • Horsehide construction on the body side of all VM-2’s (even on our cowhide model), which adds a little extra moisture protection where it is most needed.

Attachments

• IMG_7882.jpg
      IMG_7882.jpg
      867.8 KB · Views: 8
    • IMG_7883.jpg
      IMG_7883.jpg
      832.2 KB · Views: 7
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom