Military Tourism on the Southern Border?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    With all due respect, it's 2024. Everything is about race/gender/sexuality these days. All I was saying is I am concerned about the objectives of some people that would volunteer to do this. We just need people to stop coming here illegally. If some bullets are exchanged to protect our border, then so be it. With they key word being "exchanged". I just don't want to see a racist person to go down there just to kill people because they are of a different race. And sadly, the fact is there are people in this country with that mentality. So it's not a matter of them having me where they want me. Like it or not or even ignore it if you please. This is just the world we live in today.
    Sadly, I do agree with you that there are some people who fit that bill and would do just what you're describing.

However, I do think they would be a tiny, tiny percentage of the total number of people who would be willing to go defend our Southern border. The number of actual racists in our country is way overinflated by media exaggeration.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I decided a few years ago to abandon what if'ing things to death. At this point I don't care what other people's motivations are, I want results. Close the border. If we need to send a few thousand of America's most backward ass, redneck, racist sumbitches down there to take care of the problem then so be it. The ****ing democrats obviously aren't going to do anything but continue flushing the country down the toilet.

Run it like a bass tournament. 5 body limit, live catches are worth triple and the highest gross weight for their five person limit wins. They get to include the weight of the fentanyl, cocaine, heroine or meth they're carrying at the time of capture towards the total weight.

Turn the US/Mexico border into another DMZ like we have between N & S Korea as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Sadly, I do agree with you that there are some people who fit that bill and would do just what you're describing.

However, I do think they would be a tiny, tiny percentage of the total number of people who would be willing to go defend our Southern border. The number of actual racists in our country is way overinflated by media exaggeration.
    There are 50,000 "concerned about racist" people for every actual racist person in this country.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

It's not racists that would be the issue, it is the psychopaths that just want the opportunity to kill people.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    We could simply close and defend our border and ignore convoluted BS explanations as to why that makes us bad people. Last few videos I watched showed people of all racial profiles walking across our border to become hard working, law abiding, tax paying walking billboards for U.S. citizenship. Unfortunately they were a significant minority.

Until we figure out how to do this without offending someone I guess we'll just have to continue allowing known, convicted terrorists to walk across the border and provide blatant warnings to the media when they get here. I'm sure we'll all know that dude's name when he shows us all what being a real American is all about.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    It's not racists that would be the issue, it is the psychopaths that just want the opportunity to kill people.
    Do we not do what is required just to be able to say we didn’t allow psychopaths to kill illegals? If that is the case then we should not have the death penalty for fear a single innocent is killed. To go even further we should not have a legal system that has the possibility of a single innocent going to prison. We should never go to war or have any type of military for fear of a single death.

No action is without dirty scars.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Do we not do what is required just to be able to say we didn’t allow psychopaths to kill illegals? If that is the case then we should not have the death penalty for fear a single innocent is killed. To go even further we should not have a legal system that has the possibility of a single innocent going to prison. We should never go to war or have any type of military for fear of a single death.

No action is without dirty scars.
    That is quite a leap from killing illegals to no death penalty and no justice system.

It is incumbent upon us to do everything we can to prevent someone for wrongfully being put to death. Just as we should do all we can to stop innocents from being put in prison.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Turn the US/Mexico border into another DMZ like we have between N & S Korea as far as I'm concerned.
    Make it a double fence with coils of razor wire on the south side. 100 yard minefield, then a double fence on our side. And Automated fully auto sentry guns with cameras every 100 yards.

Pay for it with Pay Per View for access to the camera feed. There are enough sick Fs in the world that would actually watch it. Maybe even enough to pay for the consumables.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Make it a double fence with coils of razor wire on the south side. 100 yard minefield, then a double fence on our side. And Automated fully auto sentry guns with cameras every 100 yards.

Pay for it with Pay Per View for access to the camera feed. There are enough sick Fs in the world that would actually watch it. Maybe even enough to pay for the consumables.
    They could make it a Hollywood reality game show called “The Border Purge”

I’m sure all of the above was meant to be purple.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Between the double fence could be a wildlife preserve. I have the perfect wildlife to make it interesting.

1706292258657.png

Top Bottom