• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Because it hangs low, like your forehead?

:thumbsup:

tumblr_m99lq618tc1rq0hnm.gif

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

I don't really like these stupid photos. Writing on a piece of paper was unnecessary, I only wore my uniform to garner attention. But the point remains the same. "Service" members, stop supporting your leadership. Say "NO." It isn't hard. When a man offers you money to shoot somebody they tell you is your enemy, it's STILL YOU pulling the trigger, cashing the check, and living with your conscience. Stop blaming politicians. Read something, learn something, believe something, stand up for it. It can all stop at YOU! And DON'T hide your face in fear, the money is NOT worth it. JUST SAY "NO."

-Nicholas Vest

1176397_4784411226468_192369357_n.jpg

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I think this is a good time for all the people who forgot about the birth certificate to insure that disgrace obama can actually hold the office.

Military coup?

We don't have the type of military culture conducive to overthrowing the government; our officers are not educated nor indoctrinated such that "coups" are a first, second, or third option. Unfortunately, if you want your government brought under control, you are going to have to go about it a different way.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Don't know that we should, but Obama really has a way of pushing buttons and the more patriotic someone is the more they seem to dislike Obama. I could see it possibly happening.

Who knows. We might be better off.

There is no way we would be better off with a military coup in this country. And I don't see it happening.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    So let me get this straight...

Military is subservient to the citizens?
    Military is comprised of citizen?
    Soldiers say no?
    Soldiers = citizens?
    So Soldiers/Citizens are saying no?

Let me attempt to straighten you out:

Military "Leadership" is subservient to civilian leadership.
    The military is generally, but not entirely, composed of US Citizens (in the 70s I had a crewchief who was a Guatemalan citizen; but by enlisting for a specified number of years, he could get US citizenship for himself and his immediate family).
    Military personnel give up a number of constitutional rights while serving. Among them is the right to express political views while in uniform. While this regulation is loosely enforced, military war protestors who show up in uniform (this includes on the internet) are likely to be disciplined, if identified. Military personnel get to have their own private opinions of politics, but they don't get to express them publicly.

Top Bottom