• ...and so much more!
  • JByer323

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Dollar, dollar bill is all I gotta say.

I've got a P3AT, and I'd rate it a solid "meh". The Kahr looks nice, but I've never shot a Kahr. I like some of the superduperlightweightmadeoutofelfmagicandrainbows S&Ws in .357, but even though I'm a strapping young 22 year old who lacks common sense, after shooting one with spicy .357 handloads, all I gotta say is not for me, man. :n00b:

What I really want is a PPK/S. Always have, and I blame it on Sean Connery.;)

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Held one at the SHOT show

Anybody seen one of these yet? I hear they should be out around now. Looks like they are getting into the "KelTec P3AT clone" game too. The pic I saw looked quite a bit like the P3AT or LCP with a tweeked trigger guard. Anyway, sounds like it will be priced right up there with the rest of Desert Eagle's stuff.

I spent some time looking them over at the SHOT Show and thought they were a nicer gun than the Ruger LCP although they go for over $500 list. Problem is no one has any of these either; the mfg says they are shipping them out every week and the distributors I talked to told me they had a hugh backorder and they trickle in a few a week. Don't let the ugly fool you, they are M R quality .:twocents:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom