• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If you are rural, flying squirrels are a real possibility. They are protected in Indiana, so act accordingly in how you deal with these varmints... :twocents:

Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Better than toys in the attic!

Mint or moth balls are good deterrents.
    Needs lot of moths though :cool:

we put moth balls around the perimeter of the house every so often and that seems to help also.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I got the kind for mice and rats and it seems to do okay. But I stocked up several years ago. it looks like their product line has changed now. So I don't know about this new stuff.
    I did major battle with mice this summer. Glue traps caught many but then I added poison and they chowed it down. After that my problems with the mice stopped.

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    I use to use the bucket method and or snap traps to get them out of the attic. Got tired of doing that as the attic access isn't the most accessible so a year or 2 ago I tossed some poison of there. Have not heard any since but I probably should check the bait or put more up there. For the life of me I cannot find where they are getting in at. Also get them in the basement but have never had signs of them on the main level.

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    Snap traps in the attic, bait boxes around the perimeter of your house. Mesh guards where the down spouts connect to your gutters. Then seal any other potential entry points. The above helped a lot.

The past 2 years I have had 3 outdoor cats that love mice. I have seen remnants of more dead mice than I ever thought possible.

Top Bottom