• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bambek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Henry Co.
    She surprised me with a wad of cash for Christmas and said, go buy you some guns! So....I obeyed her and did just that. I now have a Stainless Steel Taurus Public Defender, a Sig Mosquito, and a Taurus PT-22 to add to my collection. I need to admit to all here that I am addicted. And she seems to to be feeding my habit. What a woman! Can anyone relate?

Anne Neggen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    :rockwoot:I am the wife!!!! Yes, I have a sister, but she is nothing like me. I am the cream of the crop.

Whilst hubby was on his shopping trip - I traded a sig P-6 in on a beretta PX4 9 mm compact deal. Took it right out from under him....:rockwoot:Had a little extra cash I didn't give him.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    :rockwoot:I am the wife!!!! Yes, I have a sister, but she is nothing like me. I am the cream of the crop.

Whilst hubby was on his shopping trip - I traded a sig P-6 in on a beretta PX4 9 mm compact deal. Took it right out from under him....:rockwoot:Had a little extra cash I didn't give him.

Details on the sister....:laugh:

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    I can relate to the part about your wife holding out on some cash and buying herself a pistol! I do have it pretty good as my wife always tells me to "buy it" when I mention buying another gun though.

bambek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Henry Co.
    Here are the pics you've been waiting for.....of the GUNS!!!

picture.php

picture.php

All in my life are beautiful!! The woman you will not see.

ftbstrd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    aWESOME wIFE

Thats sweet! I have an awesome wife too, last spring she bought me a Kimber Pro Carry for my birthday! So for her birthday she got the Glock .45acp she wanted!:rockwoot:

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas

If I may be so bold. Why?! :scratch: One of my favorite SIGs. You should have offered it to me first. :D

Top Bottom